Sparks010

HyAxic.jpeg
HyASw4.jpeg
HyAJCX.jpeg
HyA0cI.jpeg
HyAVSi.jpeg
HyAgLb.jpeg
HyLDrp.jpegHi all,

As a newbie I was a bit sceptical about these so called trusted dealers and had read some of the horror stories of people being scammed and ripped off, However after reading the reviews on here and chatting with certain members of this forum I decided to to take the  plunge into the rep game.:daffy:

After browsing this forum and only after digesting all the FAQ's I decided to order a Omega Seamaster professional 300M in black and as the Orf factory was not available I thought I'd go with VSF version. So I submitted my order on 23/8 and received Qc pics/vids 3 days later, which I uploaded photos to reptime/qc then only after receiving positive comments I gave them the  green light and jtime/services confirmed shipment along with tracking information. 

I received  the new arrival from jtime on Monday 11 September. This was to be my first replica from this Td so was glad the package was expertly packed and protected with lots of padding. After unpacking and removing the wrapping I was relieved to notice the movement was ticking away reassuringly. After resizing the bracelet and giving it a quick polish I set the time and admired my purchase.

Jtime did a great job from beginning to the end with communication through WhatsApp he guided me through the payment procedure which I elected to use wise transfer which was a breeze and I received a 5% discount which was a nice bonus. 

I now have the watch of my dreams although I know it's a rep it's still a great watch the only niggle I have is with the bezel it's a bit clanky but apart from that I'm over the moon with the finishing and quality also the crown is great with no sign of stripping threads, I'm amazed at what kind of watch can be bought from half way cross the world. 

I'd like to thank everyone in this community who helped in this process with your comments and suggestions without this information I wouldn't have had the opportunity to own these time pieces and indulge in this Hobby that we all love.:titsmcgee: 

Time flies and life is short so wear all your watches in good health.:clap:

HyAxic.jpeg
HyASw4.jpeg
HyAJCX.jpeg
HyA0cI.jpeg
HyAVSi.jpeg
HyAgLb.jpeg
HyLDrp.jpeg

Edited by Sparks010
  • Like 1

FudgyDocker

If you choose the "BBCode" from the Full Image (Linked) section, the images embed, like this

Hyho4I.jpeg

• Like 2

Sparks010
20 minutes ago, FudgyDocker said:

If you choose the "BBCode" from the Full Image (Linked) section, the images embed, like this

Hey Fudgy, thanks for the advice but not sure why it's embedded twice now? :headdesk: