Rainmate

Chrono

Rainmate

Hi all,

New here, so I'm hoping I'm posting in the correct place.

In search of a Chronomat 44 B01 Blackeye Blue edition.

Have trued a couple of sites with no luck, so I'm hoping the more experienced people on here can point me in the right direction. TIA

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

mabi

Email one of the trusted dealers listed on the forum - if it exist they can get it for you.

Edited by mabi
  • Like 1

andy66

I've just been looking for a chronmat Evo and I'm sure I saw same or very similar on theonewatches.

Look on trusted dealers.failing that Mary or MR,if they can't source one your only option is m2m sales.Is it a blue  bezel and face??

• Like 1

FudgyDocker

I've got a 42 B01, Black-eyed blue. But not seen a 44.

3B5Euo.md.jpg

• Like 1

andy66
1 minute ago, FudgyDocker said:

I've got a 42 B01, Black-eyed blue. But not seen a 44.

3B5Euo.md.jpg

Same??only saw 42

But it was on ttimes site and it was a super ocean.

I like the one that has the blue bezel but that one of F.Ds in the pic is a good looking piece.

• Like 1

Rainmate
I've just been looking for a chronmat Evo and I'm sure I saw same or very similar on theonewatches.
Look on trusted dealers.failing that Mary or MR,if they can't source one your only option is m2m sales.Is it a blue  bezel and face??
No it's a stainless bezel and blue face with black dials. See pic attached bf43e4080eea4e031d937d0a7364a294.jpg8d1eb6f6c61e6c3dd8c3aea314a5282c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

• Like 1

JuneHessel

The Chronomat 44 B01 Blackeye Blue edition is a rare watch, so finding one may take some time. Here are a few tips:- Be patient and willing to negotiate on price. Check Chrono24, eBay, and Breitling boutiques and authorized dealers. Be careful when buying from private sellers. I hope this helps! As a grad student, I often struggled with writing essays because of my demanding program. I didn't have much time to create quality papers. I heard about online essay services but was unsure. One day, I discovered https://writinguniverse.com/pay-for-essay/ website, and it turned out to be a game-changer. Their process was simple – I explained my assignment, and needs, and set a deadline. Paying for an online essay improved my academic life significantly.

Edited by JuneHessel