ryannkc

advice on wanting to sell 2018 BK SUB

ryannkc

Hello Friends - It's been quite a long time.  I've left the rep game years ago.  I'm still holding on to a few PCS that I would like to let go of.  This isnt a sales page - So im offering nothing for sale here- but I'm wondering 

What a BK SUB in used condition might be worth today used in the market?. I'm sure BK will authenticate it for me- (He just had it back in 2020 for a dial repair. )  Watch has some dings, but is waterproof (swim ready). 

Was purchased on 9/24/2018 has the upgraded crystal and spongbob insert purchased from Steve (Back in 2018) 

Is this the best place to sell? what's a reasonable price to sell for based on the basic condition? 

GingerApple

What's the base watch? As in what factory/version?

GenTLe
33 minutes ago, GingerHuw said:

What's the base watch? As in what factory/version?

BK 2018 I'd say Noob, maybe a V6 or V7.

FudgyDocker

However, you have a long way to go before you're eligible to sell, unless you go VIP.

Many may get suspicious of someone with a low post count suddenly having a BK to sell as well. Look at it from a buyer's point of view.

• Like 1

ryannkc

BTW no problem to go VIP and BK can defiantly verify the purchase. I've been here for over a decade. I just have not been active for many years.  

GingerApple

It's looks in good nick for an old one. Personally I find them to be mega overpriced when new, but they seem to have fairly strong resale value. Personally I would prefer to pay $450 or whatever for the latest greatest Clean Factory version that would wipe the floor with this visually, but it depends how highly people value the movement.  $400 and drop it thereafter?  Personally I  wouldn't pay $200 for it.

• Like 1

Redfire1066

…. … I know from experience those SpongeBob bezel inserts can be very very pricey .. and then some …. ……

ryannkc

yes the spongebob was not was not inexpensive - 

• Like 1

Clinical Trial

You probably cant see the M2M sales section as I think you need 5 posts to see it. Here is the rule about who can sell.

RULES FOR SELLERS:

1. ELIGIBILITY:-

• VIP/Supporters with a minimum of 30 days membership are free to post items for sale. Multiple sales threads or multiple items per thread are permitted.
  • Regular members with a minimum of 60 days membership and 50 quality posts may post ONE item for sale up to a maximum value of $1000. The first item must be sold (and marked as such) or withdrawn (again, and marked as such) before you may post another item for sale. Non VIP members may post a maximum of three (3)  sales per 30 day period.

(Note that when we refer to 'quality' posts, we mean that we take a dim view of those posting inane drivel just to get their post count up. Those found to be doing so will likely get their post counts reset).

ryannkc

Sorry maybe you missed the above- I've been here for over a decade-  but have been inactive for a long time,  The VIP supporter membership is an option for me.  Apologies - I didnt post with "Need advice on how to sell"  I've been here for a long time and know the rules- I read them. 

• Like 1

Clinical Trial

No offence taken- your thread title is 'advice on wanting to sell' so I posted what I thought you couldn't see because you have so few posts over such a long time, albeit, by your own admission, you haven't been around for much, but the timeline still counts somehow.

Anyhoo, now you can see the M2M section, so maybe you can do your own homework and work out how to price something you don't want to put money in your own pocket all by yourself?