dansyess

Same reference from factory

dansyess
Hi guys,

I'm just wondering, if two TD sell the same watch with the same factory and same number and exact same characteristics (example Rolex - Oyster Perpetual 124300 41mm SS/SS Blue Dial VSF VS3235). even if the price is not the same and picture is a little bit different, this should be exactly the same watch right?

Like are these two watches the same? they are both VS3235 (don't mind the 126300 error in one of them) https://theonewatches.io/index.php?route=product/product&search=VSf+datejust+41mm+blue&product_id=12278&search=VSf+datejust+41mm+blue
There is almost 100$ difference and color doesn't look quite the same. Am I missing something

Many thanks for your help.
Edited by dansyess

BadApple

Perfect clones were kicked off here as a TD so make out of that what you wish.......

dansyess

That's very important to know - thank you so much BadApple! I checked it because it is listed as TD in other very known forums..

Can you redirect me to a post explaining why Perfect Clones were kicked off?  in that case I can defintely abandon them...

Many thanks again

FudgyDocker

It was incidence after incidence of ineptitude that caused their demise. As the saying goes, they turned from Perfect Clones into Perfect Clowns. Although their dealer page and feedback have been deleted, this post should give you some idea of the level of service we were getting.

Left Coast Guy

If you have a question about a TD on another forum.....ask that forum...