Sign in to follow this  
andy66

MASSIVE THANKS!!Trailboss,Deju and all RWG

andy66

I just want to say a massive thank you to Col and EVERYONE who comes on here.

You are fucking top lads who have gone beyond to help me and all the kind words really do mean alot.With all that's happened,our lives have been to hell and back,without the help from Col and Jay,I would of been double fucked.

We are looking at a future with our grandson that wasn't possible 3 months ago according to all the experts.

Every week they told us to prepare for the worst,we had the priest in at one point.

By being able to release funds,it really made a difference,it's hard not working and practically living at the hospital,we sat one day with no fuel to get home and the sale of a watch  got us back on track.

It's scary how fast you can burn through savings when everything still goes out but no wages come in.

So now we can finally say we are looking at the future,my grandson has been ravaged by this sepsis shit but he has kicked it's arse.There could be damage but only time will tell.thwy have trashed all his veins and they could only go to one in his head but he's coming home  very soon.

Ive got no decent watches left,but I've got a list of the ones I want..

I would like to do something to say thanks,I'm still skint but I've got 3 watch boxes that are empty.so if I could donate one,maybe a raffle,if that's possible,or sell it and the money goes to RWG,I know this place doesn't come free.For now,just a little gesture.Its not an expensive box but it's not bad,got to be worth a raffle ticket.It is perfect for up to 47mm watches

H6wjL5.jpeg
H6wDGp.jpegH6wz8F.jpegoceeds to RWG.

THANKS AGAIN.

Sorry for waffling on.

• Like 5

GenTLe

Hi Andy, I'm very happy that things are going to go normal soon for you and for the little one :)

You'll be able to restart your collection soon, no worries about that!

• Like 1