shinynewbling52

Blaken Tudor tiffany/mint dial??

shinynewbling52

Saw this on a well known ytuber and thought it looked pretty cool. The color is not really on my radar normally except for a few watches that stick out and this is one of them. I would be interested in the rep of this. I'm sure it won't happen but the watch is still pretty interesting. I know the dial color has been done to death but it works for me here. It just seems really fun and goes well with the titanium. What do you think?

H6JPS5.jpeg

• Like 2

whitegold79

Very loud at first sight but the more you look at it, the more you think it can be wearable
Probably not with a suit or formal/business wear but casual wear, definitely a possibility.
The Pelagos is, imho a very nice watch, this is the same but in a different colour.
The colour is in fashion right now. It probably won't get enough demand as neutral (black/white) or even the green/blue colours compared to other dive watches, but it will have a market presence.

Sent from my SM-S901B using Tapatalk

• Like 1

shinynewbling52

I like it because it is 42mm and more masculine and cohesive than most of the others with similar color dial due to the matching bezel which is the first I've seen.  I would never buy the gen but there's something about it and I would definitely get a rep if they ever made one.  Some nice brown straps or white rubber or the same color strap as the dial.   It reminds me of ocean breeze, lol.  

JamesHarris
On 07/10/2023 at 08:36, shinynewbling52 said:

Saw this on a well known ytuber and thought it looked pretty cool. The color is not really on my radar normally except for a few watches that stick out and this is one of them. I would be interested in the rep of this. I'm sure it won't happen but the watch is still pretty interesting. I know the dial color has been done to death but it works for me here. It just seems really fun and goes well with the titanium. What do you think?

H6JPS5.jpeg

Spoiler

I like it but if I have it, I will wear it only with casuals. I was actually looking for this https://www.topwritersreview.com/reviews/topessaywriting/ website because I want to hire an essay writer and I don't know how to choose the best essay writer. So, one of my friends recommend me to read reviews online for hiring an essay assignment. So, I was searching for the website online where I can read reviews for an essay writing service.

I like it but if I have it, I will wear it only with casuals. 

Edited by JamesHarris

clos
H6JPS5.jpeg

I want it!!

Isakissi

It this genuine Tudor or a fantasy model ?

shinynewbling52
4 hours ago, Isakissi said:

It this genuine Tudor or a fantasy model ?

It's a customized version.  Blaken (you can see it on the dial) is a customizer similar George Bamford who also is a well known customizer.