Sign in to follow this  
JohnG

Somebody buy this before I bid on it.....

JohnG

I have bought THREE WATCHES TODAY. PLEASE HELP ME.

Bid on this please... but if you do, post here that you are going to bid so that members don't bid against each other...

pseudo-ruhla automatic pro combat divers watch

his is a new pseudo-ruhla combat divers watch with the swiss made eta 2524-2 automatic movement which has 25 jewels. this watch also has the very nice sand blasted case with the rare matching sand blasted bracelet. watch is made of 316l stainless steel and has a screw-down crown and screw down back. other features include mineral crystal, water resistant to 200 meters, and solid rotating bezel. watch case is 43mm with without crown and is 15mm thick with 24mm lugs. this watch keeps great time and comes with the extra links for the bracelet. thanks for looking.

Better pic than what is on eBay listing, but this one with strap...

dscf0014edit1024uv1.jpg

http://cgi.ebay.es/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewIt...em=190318641347

sconehead

Reminds me of a Tissot Seastar 1000, a tank of a watch thet you can pick up used on the gen boards for $200'ish. Here's a write up, http://www.watchreport.com/2007/10/review-of-the-t.html

tissotseastar10001.jpg

get the Tissot IMO...

JohnG

Yeah, but this is much cheaper (at the moment) - normally these go for a couple of bills too, but who knows... have been tracking this for four or five days.... not much action on it.

Probably some snipers waiting in the wings, like me....

Anyway, if anyone wants this POST HERE. If I end up bidding I don't want to do it against another member. If someone else likes it, I will stay out of the action (might anyway if it moves much more). But it has an ETA - that alone is worth more than the watch is bidding at currently....

KinCaidk

Nice watch :D

Grab it John!! hehehe

I just bought a UPO today, so no more watches before tomorrow :clap:

sconehead

What's your snipe set at?

alphakazi

I like your taste in watches - not sure there's even one I didn't like and at this price...

scone? ya gona fight me on it? :D

says he ships to United States only (fired an email off but it ends in like 20min)

sconehead

No alpha...

alphakazi

$100 US

how can I go wrong with that :D

sconehead

Congrats alpha... :D

alphakazi

:clap:

I feel like I popped my cherry again - It seems the hymen grows back if you don't buy for a few months :D

now that the excitement of the bidding war is over (refreshing every 2 secs) - I noticed the bracelet is darker than the case like a cheap PVD job or something - any ideas?

a733_1.JPGa9f0_1.JPG

ac09_1.JPG

I'll most likely throw it on some good leather and use it as my bush beater (hunting, fishing, sailing, diving, etc.)

As John said, they go for 3x this price

JohnG
:clap:

I feel like I popped my cherry again - It seems the hymen grows back if you don't buy for a few months :D

now that the excitement of the bidding war is over (refreshing every 2 secs) - I noticed the bracelet is darker than the case like a cheap PVD job or something - any ideas?

a733_1.JPGa9f0_1.JPG

ac09_1.JPG

I'll most likely throw it on some good leather and use it as my bush beater (hunting, fishing, sailing, diving, etc.)

As John said, they go for 3x that price

YAY!!!!!

Great deal man! I got into a conversation with the GF, forgot about auction, just said, FUCKKK!!!!, saw $100 close, said FUUCCCCKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, then saw that Alpha bought it, thought YEEEEAAAAHHHAAAWWWWW!!!!! I just didn't want it to go to some stranger at a cheap price. I wanted it to go cheap but to a friend....

JohnG

As to the bracelet color - strange, probably not original, or an effect of lighting, who knows....

I would put this on a good quality rubber w/ deployant... though the leather had occurred to me too. A nice Gorilla maybe?

JohnG
:D thanks man for the heads up on it

some info I got from googlie: http://watchaday.blogspot.com/2008/04/pseu...atic-diver.html

Yup, saw that same one, when I put it on my watch list four or five days ago....

trailboss99

This is beging for a nice water proof sharkskin band I reckon.

Not quite my style, a bit too much bezel for the size of the dial.

Col.

AustinTech

Awesome deal for a Swiss MVT. Although, I agree with trailboss about the bezel-dial ratio.

I think the bracelet color is just the lighting. Nobody would wear it otherwise. But a rubber deply is best for that model - give it that complete tool watch look.

GOod job.

JohnG

I can hardly wait to see Alpha's pics!!!

Also agree with AT - rubber deployment all the way! A NICE deployment - like the Breitling OR deployant (Julia sells it seperately) on some other 24mm rubber? Hmmmm......