deafen

Hi! Noob here.

deafen

Hi! I'm from North Carolina, USA. I've been into watches for a couple decades, sometimes going through periods of intense interest, sometimes not even looking at the collection and wearing the same SKX every day. 

I'm interested in replicas because several years ago my Omega 2531.80 (the classic Bond Seamaster) got stolen several years ago and I want something to replace it. Following the guidelines here, I've been working with a TD to get the modern version; we're in the QC stage now, so I should have it relatively soon. Very excited.

Edited by deafen

Devil
22 minutes ago, deafen said:

Hi! I'm from North Carolina, USA. I've been into watches for a couple decades, sometimes going through periods of intense interest, sometimes not even looking at the collection and wearing the same SKX every day. 

I'm interested in replicas because several years ago my Omega 2531.80 (the classic Bond Seamaster) got stolen several years ago and I want something to replace it. Following the guidelines here, I've been working with a TD to get the modern version; we're in the QC stage now, so I should have it relatively soon. Very excited.

Welcome! Sounds like you did the right thing and read the rules, and FAQ's for the newbies...

We normally get the same questions that are answered on the welcome section, so props to you!

Be sure to share pictures when it arrives :D (although don't post pics of QC's, that's not allowed on here)

deafen

Thanks! Seems like a fun community!

Just got the tracking number today, so I'll post pics in a couple weeks!

Reacher01

welcome aboard!