andypandy1961

Returning member

BadApple
2 hours ago, Reacher01 said:

It's bullshit. Doesn't help at all.

It only gives people a fake sense of security.

Even kids can get a fake ID, today.

Also, I'm getting old. I'm from a generation that still remembers what privacy is.

And the fact that a fake watches forum asks me for ID is bullshit.

:handjob:

• Like 1

andypandy1961

Wow guys, thanks for the great response, totally forgot  how great you are all at giving advice and feed back. Hopefully after few more posts will decide try my luck and sell one of my bunch, only problem is remembering what factories the watches are from, but I’m sure if I post some pics , I will get some advice on what they are. 
thanks again guys

• Like 2

Reacher01
6 hours ago, BadApple said:

:handjob:

Very mature

andypandy1961

I don’t want to break any rules, but is it ok just to post some pictures of the watches I may sell I gotta in the near future, to get some advice, on more info on my watches, ie factory, and idea of value, because if just want to offer them at a fair price. Also which section would you put the pictures if it’s ok to do so. I’m also looking to go back to support the channel, best way?

Reacher01
1 hour ago, andypandy1961 said:

I don’t want to break any rules, but is it ok just to post some pictures of the watches I may sell I gotta in the near future, to get some advice, on more info on my watches, ie factory, and idea of value, because if just want to offer them at a fair price. Also which section would you put the pictures if it’s ok to do so. I’m also looking to go back to support the channel, best way?

Yeah I think this forum would greatly benefit from more posts. I would try in the general forum

Devil

It's funny, I still think reacher is spamming to try hit 50 posts to sell a watch and doesn't realise he's not allowed to sell with his new role :lol:

• Like 2

Reacher01
21 minutes ago, Devil said:

It's funny, I still think reacher is spamming to try hit 50 posts to sell a watch and doesn't realise he's not allowed to sell with his new role :lol:

I'll either solve this or make a new account. It's funny how the members of a forum that's dying a slow and agonizing death make fun of people trying to post and talk to other people instead of being happy that someone cares for their forum.

And by the way, feel free point out if anything I ever said here can be ever slightly considered "spam".

Edited by Reacher01

Devil
3 minutes ago, Reacher01 said:

I'll either solve this or make a new account. It's funny how the members of a forum that's dying a slow and agonizing death make fun of people trying to post and talk to other people instead of being happy that someone cares for their forum.

And by the way, feel free point out if anything I ever said here can be ever slightly considered "spam".

Well the fact you stated you're only here to "offload some watches" says a lot honestly, and if you make a new account I'm sure admins will pull you up for doing so. We also don't take kindly to just posting on here to get your post count up, which is what you were doing so yeah.

Seems like you have something to hide :Thinking:

Shame.

• Like 1

TanGo
10 minutes ago, Reacher01 said:

I have two questions for you.

Why did you come to a dying forum and why are you trying to sell on a dying forum ?

Yes, and another question that I have first of all. Why did you start a scandal in someone else's thread ? You could have done it in your own thread.

• Like 2

Reacher01
Just now, Devil said:

Well the fact you stated you're only here to "offload some watches" says a lot honestly, and if you make a new account I'm sure admins will pull you up for doing so. We also don't take kindly to just posting on here to get your post count up, which is what you were doing so yeah.

Seems like you have something to hide :Thinking:

Shame.

Yes, I actually have something to hide. I'm ashamed to have fake watches. And to have worn them.

There, I said it. Can't take it back.

Now, my problem is that I have a watch that's fake but that's also worth 500$ and I can't really justify throwing it in the trash.

What would you do in my position?

andypandy1961

Come on lads, we are all to enjoy our interest in watches, and I also need to off load a few of my collection, but I will still continue with the watches I’m keeping and hopefully try contribute with some posts on subjects I find interesting and others will do too. 

deju
7 minutes ago, andypandy1961 said:

Come on lads, we are all to enjoy our interest in watches, and I also need to off load a few of my collection, but I will still continue with the watches I’m keeping and hopefully try contribute with some posts on subjects I find interesting and others will do too. 

Your thread has seemed to have gotten Hi-jacked.

• Like 1

andypandy1961
2 minutes ago, deju said:

Never mind, it’s not what intended, but at least it’s got people talking. Hopefully I’ll but some pics up of a few my collection. It’s should be interesting to see what members think of them 

• Like 1

Reacher01
17 minutes ago, deju said:

That's how you call giving advice to someone who's asking in a forum? Interesting.

By the way, hijacked is written without the hiphen.

BadApple
7 minutes ago, Reacher01 said:

That's how you call giving advice to someone who's asking in a forum? Interesting.

........ is wrote and it's hyphen. 

FudgyDocker
8 minutes ago, Reacher01 said:

And it's spelt hyphen, you pedantic cunt

deju
5 minutes ago, BadApple said:

........ is wrote and it's hyphen. 

5 minutes ago, FudgyDocker said:

And it's spelt hyphen, you pedantic cunt

Bit awkward.  But as noted on urban dictionary.... in relation specifically to the taking over of message board threads.

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=hi-jacked

HpyORE.png

• Like 1

GingerApple

I like this guy. I'll visit him every day in gulag. Shall we make him a Mod before that though? He'd fit right in with the rest of you cunts.

• Like 2

onzenuub
1 hour ago, TanGo said:

I have two questions for you.

Why did you come to a dying forum and why are you trying to sell on a dying forum ?

Yes, and another question that I have first of all. Why did you start a scandal in someone else's thread ? You could have done it in your own thread.

That are 3 questions, cann’t you fucking count.???????

trailboss99
14 hours ago, Reacher01 said:

It's bullshit. Doesn't help at all.

It only gives people a fake sense of security.

Even kids can get a fake ID, today.

Also, I'm getting old. I'm from a generation that still remembers what privacy is.

And the fact that a fake watches forum asks me for ID is bullshit.

Yeah, because S&P 500 listed security companies fall for fake IDs every day of the week, honestly. You made utterly no attempt to read the explanation of the procedure, did you? Idiot.

BadPickle
35 minutes ago, onzenuub said:

:lol: 

1 hour ago, deju said:

Low-jacked more like 

TanGo
41 minutes ago, onzenuub said:

I don't know how to spell the word "three" so I wrote "two questions" and "another question".

At the same time, I wouldn't go on playing with the words "can't" and count

• Like 1

onzenuub
25 minutes ago, TanGo said:

I don't know how to spell the word "three" so I wrote "two questions" and "another question".

At the same time, I wouldn't go on playing with the words "can't" and count

Cunt?   :)

mclarendude
I don't like when forum moderators cosplay as the police. They don't have the ability nor the right to do that.

WEEEWOOOOO. *tires screech* Deputy Mclarendude here, RWI PD. Your head is so far up your ass,  you're giving yourself a colonoscopy at your "old age". 

I'm getting old. I'm from a generation that still remembers what privacy is.

You're not. Seens like you are recovering from a quarter age life crisis. It's okay, there's help! They just don't take fake watches as payment. 

Your whole argument against everything is such millennial bullshit and I am always happy to see that stupid actions come with amusing consequences. I'd LOVE to see you try to sell your shit. 

I am also glad to see that you're the friend that comes into your best friend's home, eats their dinner, and then f*cks their wife. Then when your friend finds out, you blame him for letting you in. 

22fc97283e801d1722aa4d1a83d54946.jpg

----

horrible that this thread got HIJACKED. As a pilot, that concerns me greatly,@deju, do something for MY safety. 

Edited by mclarendude
  • Like 3

BadPickle
Just now, mclarendude said:

WEEEWOOOOO. *tires screech* Deputy Mclarendude here, RWI PD. Your head is so far up your ass,  you're giving yourself a colonoscopy at your "old age". 

Woah stop the bus plastic police have no jurisdiction here, you’ll need to wait til we’ve made his ass bleed and dropped him across the state line… buster!! 

• Like 1