Mobius Klein

Clean Daytona 116500

Mobius Klein

I am curious about what improvements have been made in the past 18 months.  That's how long iv e had my current 'Clean' Daytona,  Very happy with it but Have a friend who is gagging for it so will happily buy the latest if it's worth it.  All opinions appreciated gents.

FudgyDocker

There's a new kid on the block, QF. They are more expensive than CF. Normally, rule of thumb is that more expensive is likely to be better, but I don't know what the differences are and whether that would apply in this case.

• Like 1

Boycie

Clean V3 Black Dial with a Deep Crystal is what I have on order and seems to be a good all round package.

• Like 1

tompa_k
There's a new kid on the block, QF. They are more expensive than CF. Normally, rule of thumb is that more expensive is likely to be better, but I don't know what the differences are and whether that would apply in this case.

Stick with Clean or BTF

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk
  • Like 1

FudgyDocker
19 minutes ago, tompa_k said:

Stick with Clean or BTF

Why? Just interested to learn.

• Like 1

Boycie

BTF are pretty good and use the Deep Crystals from factory, so this can save you a bit of cash.

I prefer the sub dials on the black dial clean V3 as the BTF are a bit shiny.

OOTB the panda by BTF is probably the better buy, but black dial V3 Clean with a deep crystal is hard to beat.

• Like 1

FudgyDocker

The only things I can learn about QF is that they are 12.2mm thick (same as Gen), as opposed to CF's 12.5mm, bracelets are made from ARF components, it uses the same Dandong 4130 clone as the Noob ones.

However, it does say to avoid yellow gold on the QF as it is too yellow, and pay particular close-up attention to dial positioning on QC as there have been issues with incorrect dial centering on some watches. 

• Like 2

SteveA

but black dial V3 Clean with a deep crystal is hard to beat.

Is this still best bet,if so where can I buy this one 

• Like 1

Sellercarpe

isnt btf now using clean parts? Makes me lean more toward btf. but both are great