OG Watchmen

VSF Speedys - Legends or Myths?

OG Watchmen

I keep hearing about VSF Speedys, especially when comparing with OMF, but I have yet to ever see any listed anywhere, nor any reviews shown. Does anyone know if there actually are VSF Speedmasters, anyone have one? Thanks.

FudgyDocker

Mythical beasts, like Unicorns. Never heard of VSF doing a Speedy.

deju

I too have never heard of this. 

can you quote sources or is the source you? 

BadApple

Sometimes when you have an urge to look knowledgeable on something one makes a complete ass of oneself. 

Aramis2288
Mythical beasts, like Unicorns. Never heard of VSF doing a Speedy.
Which is a pity. I think they could make a lot of money if they came up with a speedy clone movement.

Sent from my SM-S908B using Tapatalk

FudgyDocker

Shame that was an April Fool, Stu. Would actually be nice to see someone do a proper clone.

@pickledbeetroot

• Like 1

BadPickle

@FudgyDocker it’s bizarre the factories haven’t jumped on this, especially after the success of the Rolex clones and other omega clone watches, it would be a massive hit im sure. 

@torobravo you have a big standing in the rep world, what’s the reason it never happened? 

• Like 1

deju
2 hours ago, pickledbeetroot said:

@FudgyDocker it’s bizarre the factories haven’t jumped on this, especially after the success of the Rolex clones and other omega clone watches, it would be a massive hit im sure. 

@torobravo you have a big standing in the rep world, what’s the reason it never happened? 

I’m shocked they cloned the modern Daytona movement too. I’d have thought the older zenith movement would have opened up more watches