Sign in to follow this  
wazza

www.replicawatchesdirect.co.uk - Beware!

wazza

Ordered a watch off here over 3 week ago and they said that they send from the UK and it would be with me within 3 days. Nothing sent, nothing delivered.

They stopped replying to my emails so, I smartly set up a different email address of a random name and they were very quick to reply.

I then questioned them to why they hadnt sent my watch and the lady (Kate) said we will look into it.

A few days went past and nothing, so I reported it to Nochex and today I got a refund for the full amount.

Happy days :help3:

I emailed them today, and they said it had got lost in transit although they said that they send it via special delivery yet they refused to give me the tracking number.

mrichbell

ha that looks the same as the lovely people at topswiss.net have a look

where i got scammed before finding this lovely forum

tsomers

It's good to have trusted dealers! Very little scamming with them. I am glad you were able to recover your money.

Member X

+1

Good news that you got your money back :help3:

Now get shopping with the trusted dealers on here and say goodbye to ever having any money again once you realise how good they are and what there is out there :Whistle:

myaz

Clever what you did. Thank goodness you found this site. You will have good times here. Welcome

wazza
ha that looks the same as the lovely people at topswiss.net have a look

where i got scammed before finding this lovely forum

Found out online that it is the same people according to comments.

greg_r

Yup - lots of folks have been caught out by those guys. Glad you got your dough back though! :jingoism:

Try the trusted dealers - you'll have a much better experience with them. I particularly recommend PrestigeWatchCo, WatchInternational and MReplica. :)

jameo210369

First sign for all noobs when checking a watch site, if they say the quality is AAA or AAAA then run away as fast as you can.

wazza
Yup - lots of folks have been caught out by those guys. Glad you got your dough back though! :jingoism:

Try the trusted dealers - you'll have a much better experience with them. I particularly recommend PrestigeWatchCo, WatchInternational and MReplica. :)

I have bought 2 off Silix and 1 off Narikaa already, but I will defo check the others out too :-)

hytbibhatype

Glad you got your $$ back, most of those websites are scams!