Doctor For Humanity

Tony Chow from NoobWatch

Doctor For Humanity

Hi everyone!

I was wondering if anyone has heard of or done any business with a Tony Chow from noobwatch? I am new to this, and was scammed terribly. I want to learn anything I can about him, and warn everyone that I can to avoid him so that no one else loses a ton of money like I have.

I now see that there are Trusted Dealer lists and I will definitely stick to them in the future.

Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your community here!!

BadApple

We are seasoned hobbyists on here because most of us have been skanked in the past and came upon this site to find out more about the skankers or to warn about them.

Your post is nothing new and we get a couple every week but hope you have not been put off.

The TD's or Trusted Dealers on here should only be contacted via the links on this site because like Noob (a factory not a supplier) the names of the TD's are often used by skankers to reel people in. 

By all means ask any seasoned and established member on here to verify your future orders. We all have our favourite TD but they are all decent otherwise they get kicked off by the Mod team. 

• Like 3

Popperini

Did autocorrect change “scammers” to “skankers” or is that a term for scammers I’ve not come across previously? Obvs I’ve heard “skank” before in a couple of contexts, but never like this!

Devil
31 minutes ago, Popperini said:

Did autocorrect change “scammers” to “skankers” or is that a term for scammers I’ve not come across previously? Obvs I’ve heard “skank” before in a couple of contexts, but never like this!

Not sure about elsewhere, but getting "Skanked" means getting your trousers pulled down where I'm from :D so kinda fits.

BadApple

Having your pants down as in ripped off :D

HVQMz4.png

• Like 1

onzenuub
1 hour ago, Devil said:

Not sure about elsewhere, but getting "Skanked" means getting your trousers pulled down where I'm from :D so kinda fits.

Is Tony Chow gay?

• Like 1

Popperini

Well there you go, every day’s a school day. :)

Philiusmaximus

Now up here skankers is probably what you'd call mingers/scruffs.

As in, "I say, look at the ladies over there. Not a full set of teeth between them. What a couple of skankers"

• Like 1

fatarms
27 minutes ago, Philiusmaximus said:

As in, "I say, look at the ladies over there. Not a full set of teeth between them. What a couple of skankers"

Over on this side of the pond, those are referred to as "summer teeth" (summer here, summer there) or NCAA teeth (down to their final four.)

Popperini
1 hour ago, Philiusmaximus said:

Yeah, that’s the meaning of “a skank” in this neck of the woods too. Although it feels to me like a relatively recent import… possibly from across the pond.

When I was a teen, “skanking” was an exuberant dance style performed by the crowd at discos/gigs to punk music, along with pogoing.

Philiusmaximus
56 minutes ago, Popperini said:

Yeah, that’s the meaning of “a skank” in this neck of the woods too. Although it feels to me like a relatively recent import… possibly from across the pond.

When I was a teen, “skanking” was an exuberant dance style performed by the crowd at discos/gigs to punk music, along with pogoing.

Oh aye. You've just triggered a memory. Skanking to madness in a sweaty pub 

shyreplover

This must be the same Tony discussed at RWI forum a while ago.

BadApple
8 hours ago, Philiusmaximus said:

Oh aye. You've just triggered a memory. Skanking to madness in a sweaty pub 

HcoRx4.png

Clinical Trial

Is this the RWG version of Susie Dent's,  word of the day?

Edited by Clinical Trial