Harley883

Hello RWG Forum

Harley883

Hello RWG, 

Starting to collect a bit info’s about rep after been a gen buyers for years, but now after 2 little new member in my family i have to sell something to funds new family home purchase, but still in love with watches, and see rep’s become better and better so would be very happy to learn a lot about them :)

jhelper333

Great to hear!  I've only joined RWG recently but have been with RWI for for a few years.  Great people on both forums and great info in both places. 

Mbrownriver

I have also owned a few Gens. But when you want a variety of watches, Gens can break the bank. With Reps, it’s affordable to buy a variety of brands for different occasions.  I started collecting and found I enjoy all brands for everyday wear and special occasions without going into debt.  I have been on RWI and a few facebook groups. So far, everyone has been great and you will learn a lot. 
good luck 

Mark

No1red

Greeetinnngggs. From Aberdeen Scotland. Newbie to the Rep world , I've found myself knee high in the wormhole that is Rep watches .

looking forward to tapping into the fountain of Rep knowledge I’m sure I’ll make mistakes but I’m sure your all very amicable 

Regards No1Red  

Devil
53 minutes ago, No1red said:

Greeetinnngggs. From Aberdeen Scotland. Newbie to the Rep world , I've found myself knee high in the wormhole that is Rep watches .

looking forward to tapping into the fountain of Rep knowledge I’m sure I’ll make mistakes but I’m sure your all very amicable 

Regards No1Red  

Welcome mate, I'm from Glasgow but have family in Aberdeen. Enjoy your time on the forum :thumbsup: