robsterwebb

Older Model 300m

robsterwebb

Good afternoon,

I'm looking at pulling the trigger on a slightly older 300m with black dial a bezel and was wondering if this is somethind our TD's could still supply or if anyone has one that they would like to part with.

KHoQ0K.jpeg

• Like 1

BadPickle

Yep and probably 

BadPickle
1 hour ago, robsterwebb said:

Good afternoon,

I'm looking at pulling the trigger on a slightly older 300m with black dial a bezel and was wondering if this is somethind our TD's could still supply or if anyone has one that they would like to part with.

KHoQ0K.jpeg

http://trustytime888.io/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=35_66&products_id=25846

these BP factory ones were good

FudgyDocker
17 minutes ago, pickledbeetroot said:

hese BP factory ones were good

Unlike a lot of stuff on Trusty's website, this is a comparatively recent addition, so Stu is probably spot on that there is a fair chance that these are still around.

• Like 1

G_sus
22 hours ago, FudgyDocker said:

Unlike a lot of stuff on Trusty's website, this is a comparatively recent addition, so Stu is probably spot on that there is a fair chance that these are still around.

Only added end of December, so may well be a goer!

http://trustytime888.io/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=35_66&products_id=25846

*Edit:- Added 2022 - Doh!

BadPickle
41 minutes ago, Isakissi said:

I would actually love to see this compared to the newer 42mm - any idea what model number this is ?

Threw some dice in the air, drunk some absinthe, chewed the tequila worm and this appeared in a vision!! 

• Like 4

Isakissi
45 minutes ago, pickledbeetroot said:

Threw some dice in the air, drunk some absinthe, chewed the tequila worm and this appeared in a vision!! 

great thanks :)

G_sus
1 hour ago, Isakissi said:

I would actually love to see this compared to the newer 42mm - any idea what model number this is ?

As a former owner of both models, the older wears smaller and much nicer on a smaller wrist :)

robsterwebb

Cheers for the input all, will be making a purchase the end of March when my bonus come through!