Rilian

Tag Heuer Monaco

Rilian
  • RilianToday 11:33 AM
    Hi. New on the block! My question is: I believe one the hardest to find replica watches is the TAG HEUER MONACO. So many scam sites and not one trusted site selling this watch. Is there anyone that can helph? Cheers Robert

NCRich

Almost always a quartz version.  There are several around but TDs generally don't carry them.  I love my quartz one but that is because its bulletproof with a VK quartz in it.

HbNdEc.jpeg

Rilian

Looks fine.

Where did you buy?

Ed

NCRich

Its a Dhgate purchase.  I've had it a few years now.  At the time it was $75 or so.

Rilian

Thanks,

Ed

Cap'n

There are many versions of the gen Monaco and one of the biggest issues with these, are the reps of the versions that carried the Calibre 11 movement (these are the ones with the crown on the left instead of right) - there's usually a hidden crown still on the right, which gives them away or it's on the left and the chronos don't work. I suspect that's why the TD's don't stock them so much.  

They are an iconic watch. I have a gen limited edition from 2012 and love it - always draws comments when worn. They are only 39mm but wear so much bigger due to the shape and also the fact they are a bloody thick watch. ordinarily I wouldn't wear anything below 42mm. 

14-C69-ECB-CB07-4-B44-8-FC4-42-E3-A2-CC0 

Sorry, I know it doesn't answer your question, but might throw some perspective. 

Rilian

Thanks