Rokerite

Rolie

Rokerite

Just had a phone call from Neil saying he has been snowed under with work travelling backwards and forwards to Scotland. And that together with his recent house move/building a new workshop meant that he hasn't had time to come on forum or fix people's watches at the minute. Anybody who has a watch with him please be patient as working on watches is not his full time job and he will get round to you eventually.

• Like 9

Chiquita Fanjita

He's had four of my watches for 10 months now, so if I can wait this long, so can others.  Hopefully this will give a timescale of how busy Rolie is.

• Like 2

BadPickle
5 hours ago, Chiquita Fanjita said:

He's had four of my watches for 10 months now, so if I can wait this long, so can others.  Hopefully this will give a timescale of how busy Rolie is.

10 months :lol:  NOOB :rofl:

• Like 1

Chiquita Fanjita
1 hour ago, pickledbeetroot said:

10 months :lol:  NOOB :rofl:

:lol: 

They are all rather expensive Frankens, so starting to get like a kid on Christmas Eve waiting on Santa :lol: 

• Like 1

BadApple

So nothing in the rumour he's on here with a different username selling all these filthy watches whilst claiming Franken rotors and gen Swiss 7750's ???

• Like 1

LuluHeaney
Posted (edited)

10 months is very long.

Edit: Thanks for the update.

Edited by LuluHeaney

onzenuub
4 hours ago, LuluHeaney said:

10 months is very long.

20 months is longer

• Like 1

Philiusmaximus

Cheers for the update. Got a Tudor with Rolie and he's replied to my WhatsApps whenever I've been in touch. I don't have any concerns. I know they'll get done eventually but be great when they do come back.

• Like 2

rusky27

Ive got a gmt with Neil since before his house move, hopefully it'll come together. He's answered all my mails also, so I'm just waiting it out like the rest of the faithful.

• Like 1