Pesman

Pesman leaving RWG

Pesman

After due consideration this evening I have decided to step back from posting, contributing and M2M selling on RWG for the foreseeable future.

Whilst my mental health remains strong following my stroke, recent interactions with a minority of newer members (and the over-riding activities of one in particular) have led me to understand that the forum is not currently somewhere that reflects the relaxed, jovial and non-judgemental place for general watch chat and rep knowledge that I need.

With my financial circumstances moving me away from reps anyway and my now having a significantly smaller but adequate collection of Homages and rep grails , I am finding that, other than my daily wtistie and chats with a few regular buddies I have little to contribute and much that simply annoys me. So now feels the right time to bow out.

So to@BadApple ,@Redfire1066 ,@Intresting ,@ROLIE ,@deju and other stalwarts, I wish you well and say thanks for 15, or so, fun years. I wish my skin was thicker and that I could ignore the @madaboutmyownego's of the forum!

Good luck all and thank you...

949b74e53ca6cd95434da42455110f99.jpg

@deju - happy for you to pass on my email to any of the decent types!

Sent from my SM-G977B using Tapatalk

• Like 6

Ant0702

This is a sad day indeed, although I confess I was having very similar thoughts myself, and for the very same reasons. Hoping to see you about the place again - if only to say hello to some of the old guard. I’m only going to hang about because of a couple of old buddies on here, but thoughts are with you today.

• Like 4

Callumz

Hi Perry have enjoyed your posts over the years - take care and hopefully we will still see the odd post 

• Like 3

BM284

Sorry to see you go mate, hopefully there will be the odd post from time to time. All the best and take care of yourself. 

• Like 3

brang1

That’s really sad you think you need to stop, maybe just float in and out, still a lot of good people here 

• Like 3

NCRich

Perry I wish you well mate.

• Like 3

RussP

Perry

I'm saddened by the news, but kudos to you for being able to step away.

I have a couple of your watches to remember you by.

My best wishes for your life ahead.

Sincerely

Russ.

• Like 3

Intresting

Perry,  much saddened by your departure.  I have thoroughly enjoyed knowing you, and our exchange of watches.

I would like to encourage you to still stick around.   There is a block button that you can use to cut out those who seek to annoy for annoyance's sake.   And then there is the rest of us. 

I urge you not to let others dictate where you hang out,  particularly in places that you have been for a long time and still have good standing and relationships with most.  Its not possible to please everyone anyway.  Just leave them be.

• Like 6

BadApple

Perry

You moving on is a very sad time and one that I am not cherishing reading about. The member you mention makes you need a thick skin as his PMs are vitriolic and for someone like yourself with the issues you had is not condusive with your being on here. I hope common sense prevails and he is brought to task. His lack of sales and constant need to bump says it all. Perry I and everyone bar one on here will miss you beyond belief. 

BA 

• Like 5

ROLIE

Perry its been a pleasure helping you out over the years and sad to see you go .
If ever you need help or fancy a chat i believe you have my number and email just get intouch when ever.

Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk

• Like 6

Redfire1066

@Pesman .....  your posts and sales have been more than fair and I enjoyed the humour you have brought here to RWG  with your banter too  .. . .   I appreciated your candor in your reviews and sales.  You have always strived to do right by the RWG members in co-operating with them to allow the  buyers to purchase your watches in a manor that is consistent with the good karma expected here on RWG forum  . ..   for this I am grateful.   You are a good example to us all.  If there is anything I can do to help you.... if I can I will.   Perry, you have been a friend to RWG and I wish you well.   Please keep in touch with us if you can :thumbsup2:

• Like 4

onzenuub

Don’t go, stay and just fuck them all.

• Like 6

APjumbo

Don’t let these youngsters run you off bud. It has been a pleasure to buy some of your pieces these last few years, I still have one or two.. or three.

• Like 3

tomtom1988

Best wishes mate, I don’t really know you but I’ve also been a member here a long time and see a lot of your posts. 

Best of luck bud

• Like 2

simey83

Sorry to hear this Buddy, great to have known you over the years!

• Like 2

splke

just block the cunt 

incase you goahead with this let me share the ebay feedback you left for me sums you up i feel :

"What a guy! Funny, handsome, ripped if only every buyer could be so gentle on the eye, life would be simple!"

:lol:

All the best whatever you decide pal

• Like 5

brang1
52 minutes ago, splke said:

just block the cunt 

incase you goahead with this let me share the ebay feedback you left for me sums you up i feel :

"What a guy! Funny, handsome, ripped if only every buyer could be so gentle on the eye, life would be simple!"

:lol:

All the best whatever you decide pal

clearly our Perry has some sight issues too 

isay we burn  @madaboutmyownego at the stake - be gone evil little troll

• Like 2

BadPickle

No.3 

:crybaby:

• Like 1

splke
28 minutes ago, pickledbeetroot said:

No.3 

:crybaby:

:D 

• Like 1

BadPickle
14 minutes ago, splke said:

:D 

fuckin right too.... if you can't take it don't dish it out, theres a few more pricks he could take with him, cunts who think they're  bigger than the forum :custardpie:

• Like 3

GingerApple

Whilst I suspect PBR thinks I am one of the cunts that should leave the forum too, I totally agree with his sentiments above. Absolutely pathetic this.

Guys, relax, they're is absolutely no chance Perry will go. Think about all the dramatic announcements and declarations he's made over the years that he's almost immediately gone back on. He's already logged in a load of times since posting this thread so I don't think you have to worry about missing him too much.

• Like 3

Devil
3 minutes ago, GingerJesus said:

Whilst I suspect PBR thinks I am one of the cunts that should leave the form too, I totally agree with his sentiments above. Absolutely pathetic this.

Guys, relax, they're is absolutely no chance Perry will go. Think about all the dramatic announcements and declarations he's made over the years that he's almost immediately gone back on. He's already logged in a load of times since posting this thread so I don't think you have to worry about missing him too much.

I still think you're the funniest guy on the forum, but would also agree biggest prick :D 

I think Perry will be back... swear I read some post like this last year from him...

• Like 1

dfq23

Who's the cunt mate??? Don't let them win!

dfq23

Ah found him!

Madaboutnoonewantinghisbullshitoverpricedwatches1

• Like 1

Pesman

Ta Da! 

Firstly thank you to all the positive comments above it makes a big difference and was going so well until....

I am off Tapatalk so no more "reaction" responses -  I will dip in occasionally and keep in touch with the decent folk.

I never set out to offend its more a calling out of the bullies and the rude as there's really no need but clearly some people enjoy it and I don't so best avoid - I'll leave it to @BadApple

I am currently putting together a guide to Chinese homages so that should follow at some point

take care P

• Like 5