Pesman

Pesman leaving RWG

splke
1 hour ago, GingerJesus said:

Whilst I suspect PBR thinks I am one of the cunts that should leave the form too, I totally agree with his sentiments above. Absolutely pathetic this.

Guys, relax, they're is absolutely no chance Perry will go. Think about all the dramatic announcements and declarations he's made over the years that he's almost immediately gone back on. He's already logged in a load of times since posting this thread so I don't think you have to worry about missing him too much.

:giggle: you're a cunt

Redfire1066

So, maybe there is still a chance to see @Pesman  Octopus Kraken NTTD homage listed for sale in M2M  ….  :Thinking: . … :woo:

GingerApple

28 minutes ago, Pesman said:

Ta Da! 

Fancy seeing you here Perry.

• Like 1

BadPickle

Lying cunt hasn’t fucked off at all 

• Like 3

onzenuub
44 minutes ago, Pesman said:

I will dip in occasionally and keep in touch with the decent folk.

Could you mention one decent folk in here?   

splke

:facepalm::lmao:

splke
1 hour ago, Redfire1066 said:

So, maybe there is still a chance to see @Pesman  Octopus Kraken NTTD homage listed for sale in M2M  ….  :Thinking: . … :woo:

KeKO4i.jpeg

• Like 1

Piccolo

Generally if someone is going to leave, they don’t announce it… they just… Go.

The people who care will find you (so you won’t miss them) and those who don’t… won’t (so you won’t miss them either)

A few of your last posts have seemed a bit reaching out for help, if that is the case then ask for it from someone more professional than us lot! 

Hope you get things sorted so you’re more relaxed and it’s easier to let stuff slide by.  gLwS

• Like 5

fatarms

Might have to pull up my old online persona... who is this fucker?  I'll run 'em.

TanGo
16 minutes ago, BadApple said:

Does this banned moaning twat sound familiar anyone ???? 

https://www.rwg.bz/board/index.php?/profile/115796-thenightwatchman1/

Some people think you are a boob and a grump, but I am once again convinced that people like you are worth listening to as an experienced person. There are a few vigilantes like you here helping the mods make this place safer.

Thank you you, sir :)

• Like 1

BadApple
1 minute ago, TanGo said:

Some people think you are a boob and a grump, but I am once again convinced that people like you are worth listening to as an experienced person. There are a few vigilantes like you here helping the mods make this place safer.

Thank you you, sir :)

:Kiss:

dave47
23 hours ago, Pesman said:

After due consideration this evening I have decided to step back from posting, contributing and M2M selling on RWG for the foreseeable future.

Whilst my mental health remains strong following my stroke, recent interactions with a minority of newer members (and the over-riding activities of one in particular) have led me to understand that the forum is not currently somewhere that reflects the relaxed, jovial and non-judgemental place for general watch chat and rep knowledge that I need.

With my financial circumstances moving me away from reps anyway and my now having a significantly smaller but adequate collection of Homages and rep grails , I am finding that, other than my daily wtistie and chats with a few regular buddies I have little to contribute and much that simply annoys me. So now feels the right time to bow out.

So to@BadApple ,@Redfire1066 ,@Intresting ,@ROLIE ,@deju and other stalwarts, I wish you well and say thanks for 15, or so, fun years. I wish my skin was thicker and that I could ignore the @madaboutmyownego's of the forum!

Good luck all and thank you...

949b74e53ca6cd95434da42455110f99.jpg

@deju - happy for you to pass on my email to any of the decent types!

Sent from my SM-G977B using Tapatalk

Hate to see you  go, my friend, but your reasons are sound. As someone who also suffers from mental problems, I personally have found being here to be helpful-- even if I don't post as much as I used to. Regarding the classless mates who are ROYAL P.I.T.A., I've learned to develop a thick skin yet have mercy on such idiots; they obviously live lives of desperation.  Good luck, but come back when the spirits move you.

dave

• Like 2

Horace Derwent

@Pesman: you are an asset for this Board, man.

Really, i'm so SAD :sad:...you are one of the most knowledge and kind members over here....but...it is life , i guess.

Health must be at First place....i wish you ALL THE BEST.

Goodbye, Mr. @Pesman:sad:

Horace Derwent
21 hours ago, Pesman said:

Ta Da! 

Firstly thank you to all the positive comments above it makes a big difference and was going so well until....

I am off Tapatalk so no more "reaction" responses -  I will dip in occasionally and keep in touch with the decent folk.

I never set out to offend its more a calling out of the bullies and the rude as there's really no need but clearly some people enjoy it and I don't so best avoid - I'll leave it to @BadApple

I am currently putting together a guide to Chinese homages so that should follow at some point

take care P

I really hope you will do !! :thumbsup2:

This is a Goodbye and not an Adios, i DO really hope...

trailboss99

Maye, this is not good at all, how about I just kick that prick out a window?  Sounds like he deserves it, I'm going to take a look right now, I had NFI there was an issue..

• Like 3

BadPickle

Which one? :lol: 

• Like 1

onzenuub

Did we all leave RWG yet?

BadPickle
3 minutes ago, onzenuub said:

Did we all leave RWG yet?

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS you fucking cry baby idiot 

onzenuub
7 minutes ago, pickledbeetroot said:

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS you fucking cry baby idiot 

You fucking fucker you, FUCK YOU

BadPickle
13 minutes ago, onzenuub said:

You fucking fucker you, FUCK YOU

:chatty: :blah:

simey83
Perry its been a pleasure helping you out over the years and sad to see you go .
If ever you need help or fancy a chat i believe you have my number and email just get intouch when ever.

Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk

PM Buddy ;)

BadPickle
37 minutes ago, simey83 said:

PM Buddy ;)

:lol: 

Abe Fromen

This just proves my point the other day... we're all cunts... just some are more cunty than others. 

Perry, don't be a stranger. Always enjoy your posts. 

fatarms
33 minutes ago, Abe Fromen said:

This just proves my point the other day... we're all cunts... just some are more cunty than others. 

Perry, don't be a stranger. Always enjoy your posts. 

Spoken like a true Cunt-nadian :lol:

• Like 1