Sign in to follow this  
Codis

What was the "off-brand" Panerai site?

Codis

I recall there used to be a recommended dealer here that had Panerai reps that were branded with a generic name.   Maybe it was called Militare Time or something like that?  Does anyone recall that site or know of any that sell "Panerais" that don't say Panerai on the watch? 

shinynewbling52

Yeah, there was Jackson Tse and Getat.  Both no longer in business I believe with Jackson Tse being the most current.   Maybe 2020 or 2021.  Now all I know is aliexpress and probably Dhgate.  I'm sure others might know more.   I've seen marina militaire on ebay too.   There are some submersibles I saw recently that look like the ones Jackson sold.  I think they were on aliexpress.  The same are on ebay but I think they were overpriced.   Shouldn't be more than 100 usd for them.  I got a sterile dial radiomir recently from aliexpress with sapphire crystal for 93.00 to my door and they have MM ones too.

FudgyDocker

You may find more Marina Militaire stuff on the Homage Forum, but yeah. Jackson disappeared a couple of years ago. He was the main source for the PAM homages.