timemimic

How do I join the Trusted Reseller List

timemimic

I am a watch dealer from China for 6 years, currently exploring the market, we have passed the /CHINATIME Trusted Dealer Audit in reddit, and you can find us in Wikipedia, I hope to join the list of trusted dealers and accept any audit and sponsorships, we will be lower price and better service for RWG's users. Please tell me what to do, thanks!

BadPickle
2 minutes ago, timemimic said:

I am a watch dealer from China for 6 years, currently exploring the market, we have passed the /CHINATIME Trusted Dealer Audit in reddit, and you can find us in Wikipedia, I hope to join the list of trusted dealers and accept any audit and sponsorships, we will be lower price and better service for RWG's users. Please tell me what to do, thanks!

PM @GingerJesus he”s head of the dealer recruiting team 

• Like 4

GingerApple

Yep, as stated above, send me a PM. There will be small registration fee involved, plus free samples of new releases will be required for review purposes, but I hope we can welcome you onboard!

• Like 3

FudgyDocker

The array of "Proudcts" on your website is impressive, and they give a full detailed description of which factories the watches comes from. I am particularly excited by the massive discounts that you offer against them. Just out of interest, where has the price that is crossed out come from? 

TanGo
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, timemimic said:

... and you can find us in Wikipedia..

:blink: really ?

Edited by TanGo

Devil
8 minutes ago, TanGo said:

:blink: really ?

Anyone can edit a Wikipedia article...

Also @trailboss99 told OP in his last thread a few months ago RWG wasn't taking on anymore dealers.

TanGo
Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, Devil said:

Anyone can edit a Wikipedia article...

@trailboss99

I mean, how wise/silly is that. If you engage in knowingly illegal activity, would you give information about it on Wikipedia ?

Nonsense...or am I missing something?

Edited by TanGo
  • Like 1

onzenuub

Fucking spammer

trailboss99

You can't take no for an answer, can you? Your website is crap, your prices are very high and if Chinatime took you on as a dealer they're either fools or being paid off. 
And you are not in Wikipedia, it's some website owned by Chinatime and is not a "real" wiki as it isn't editable. 

• Like 2

GingerApple

Don't worry about negativity friend, PM me and we work out good deal.

FunnyStarSystem

If they won't accept you here, timemimic, I do have a small folding table on the corner of Canal & Baxter. I'll clear the sunglasses off a corner and offer it for $575/wk, I'd say that's a helluva bargain in today's retail leasing climate! Answer my Craigslist ad if interested.

brang1

I am actually @GingerJesus's  CEO - so message me direct and i can fill you in on all necessary payments etc in order to completeATrust apprenticeship Plan - Ging is only here for mopping up and felching

GingerApple

I. Have. Received. An. Enquiry. :facepalm:

timemimic
On 04/03/2024 at 07:49, trailboss99 said:

You can't take no for an answer, can you? Your website is crap, your prices are very high and if Chinatime took you on as a dealer they're either fools or being paid off. 
And you are not in Wikipedia, it's some website owned by Chinatime and is not a "real" wiki as it isn't editable. 

I can certainly take "NO" for an answer!

The prices on the website are higher than the actual prices, but I don't know if anyone can edit the WIKI entries, but the prices on the website are higher than the actual prices of the inquiries, which is basically the case for every supplier.

We are willing to cooperate with the RWG to rectify the necessary conditions, such as updating the real selling prices, accepting the review, upgrading the homepage, etc.,

please give us an opportunity to do so?

timemimic
On 04/03/2024 at 07:49, trailboss99 said:

Thanks for the science, maybe we still have a long way to go, but I think that quality and service should be the most important and needed by RWG,

we are willing to cooperate and you will not suffer, is it possible to consider trying? Lower price, better service.

onzenuub
39 minutes ago, timemimic said:

Thanks for the science, maybe we still have a long way to go, but I think that quality and service should be the most important and needed by RWG,

we are willing to cooperate and you will not suffer, is it possible to consider trying? Lower price, better service.

NO

• Like 1

TanGo

When I was new here, a kind person gave me some million dollar advice. "If you want to be a trusted dealer here, you have to be active, make lots of posts, and tease Ginger." he told me.

Thank you, @FunnyStarSystem,  my friend  !

timemimic
19 minutes ago, TanGo said:

When I was new here, a kind person gave me some million dollar advice. "If you want to be a trusted dealer here, you have to be active, make lots of posts, and tease Ginger." he told me.

Well, thanks for the advice.

timemimic
44 minutes ago, onzenuub said:

NO

Please don't look at me with hostility, I'm friendly

timemimic
On 04/03/2024 at 11:25, FunnyStarSystem said:

If they won't accept you here, timemimic, I do have a small folding table on the corner of Canal & Baxter. I'll clear the sunglasses off a corner and offer it for $575/wk, I'd say that's a helluva bargain in today's retail leasing climate! Answer my Craigslist ad if interested.

Thank you friend, whether it is acceptable or not is not important, this is a place where enthusiasts gather, as a practitioner, first of all, I am also a replica watches enthusiast.

timemimic
On 04/03/2024 at 01:17, FudgyDocker said:

The array of "Proudcts" on your website is impressive, and they give a full detailed description of which factories the watches comes from. I am particularly excited by the massive discounts that you offer against them. Just out of interest, where has the price that is crossed out come from? 

Please forget about those prices, it's just a reference, this site is not an order, maybe we still have to reevaluate the layout and price of this site!

GingerApple
1 hour ago, TanGo said:

Racist bitch.

trailboss99
6 hours ago, onzenuub said:

NO

^^^^THIS^^^^

4 hours ago, GingerJesus said:

Racist bitch.

Not funny, mmkay?

• Like 1

onzenuub
5 hours ago, timemimic said:

Please don't look at me with hostility, I'm friendly

Ok, so now very, very, very friendly;    NO

Francke

Hello,

Is it necessary to have a website in order to become a TD ?