Swisstoni100

1st order with Trusty Time (Andrew)

Swisstoni100

So finally pulled the trigger - now the waiting game begins!

Took my time over 

A) The watch - wanted something smaller as I have the wrists of a 12 yr old girl.

B) The TD - ideally wanted a smooth transaction on the first outing for obvious reasons 

—-

The watch - this is probably a bit leftfeild but ended up going for the VSF - Omega Aqua Terra - 34mm. Before any of you scream its a girls watch and will be too small ..believe me you haven’t seen my wrists this will be plenty big!!. Also heard  quality of these was great - I toyed with OP 36mm but not a huge rlx fan.

The TD - was torn here. The watch isnt a new release so lot of the TD’s I contacted said it was not available. Only Geektime & Trusty Time said it was available. Heard good things about both so ended up going with Trusty as he was considerably cheaper.

—-

Timeline:

Availability Check 1 - 25th Feb 2024 - asked if watch was available - got a response in 12 hours from Andrew saying he had checked with factory and was available 

Availability Check 2 - Second contact- 16th March - had loads going on so got delayed ordering slightly so wanted to double check again watch was in stock with factory - Andrews communication was great and came back within 12hrs to confirm again watch is still available.

Placed order - 16th March - placed order the very same day + chose CC payment method and GB postage for $45. Next steps awaiting email from Andrew re payment.

Will keep this thread updated as the transaction progresses- wish me luck!

tempusroamer

always used to use Trustytime

Hedgehog1

I always buy from Andrew top quality watches