Rockfly

GMT Master. Clean vs. others

Rockfly

On the waiting list for a Clean GMT Master, but they are WAY backed up.  Are there any other factories that compare, or should I be patient and wait for Clean?  Thanks..

Wires

It’s a pity you haven’t got a few more quality posts you could of had one this morning

Rockfly

Huh??  What does that even mean??   So I guess what you meant to say is, "I'm sorry, I don't have anything helpful to say".....  I'm simply asking for recommendations for alternates to a Clean GMT.   I've been on the list for over 2 months.  Is that normal?

Chiquita Fanjita
36 minutes ago, Rockfly said:

Huh??  What does that even mean??   So I guess what you meant to say is, "I'm sorry, I don't have anything helpful to say".....  I'm simply asking for recommendations for alternates to a Clean GMT.   I've been on the list for over 2 months.  Is that normal?

What it means is, if you had posted more than twice in your 3 years as a member, you would've had access to the sales section and would've seen that a member was selling a Clean Pepsi GMT earlier today.  @Wires was only pointing out that there was one for sale which only sold within the last hour that if you had more posts might've interested you.  

• Like 5

Rockfly
Posted (edited)

Ummmmm. Ok.  Not interested in a used one.  So I guess you don't have any recommendations as to Clean factory alternatives either?  Not sure what the number of posts (or even what a "quality post" is) has to do with my question.

Edited by Rockfly

Chiquita Fanjita
7 minutes ago, Rockfly said:

Ummmmm. Ok.  Not interested in a used one.  So I guess you don't have any recommendations as to Clean factory alternatives either?  Not sure what the number of posts (or even what a "quality post" is) has to do with my question.

Right I've had enough of sarcastic wanky comments from members recently.  I was only pointing out that  @Wires was only trying to help and point out there was a 2nd hand one for sale.  Nobody knew you weren't interested in a 2nd hand watch!  

You've been here long enough to read the rules and know how many posts you need to access the M2M section, and what a "quality" post is.  

I actually do know of alternatives to Clean factory GMT's, but since you seem a tad ungrateful to people trying to help, I'll let you do some reading and research.

• Like 8

FudgyDocker
34 minutes ago, Chiquita Fanjita said:

Right I've had enough of sarcastic wanky comments from members recently.

Seems to have been an influx of moody cunts of late, expecting to be spoonfed, or thinking that there is some kind of free concierge service available.

Is someone going around pissing in people's cornflakes, or just a sign of the times?  :sigh:

• Like 2

Chiquita Fanjita
9 minutes ago, FudgyDocker said:

Seems to have been an influx of moody cunts of late, expecting to be spoonfed, or thinking that there is some kind of free concierge service available.

Is someone going around pissing in people's cornflakes, or just a sign of the times?  :sigh:

There has been. People commenting for no reason, not understanding constructive criticism or willing to take help on board.

Fuck knows mate, but it better not be a sign of the times.

Philiusmaximus

Fucking millennials.

Entitled

• Like 3

Rokerite
3 minutes ago, Philiusmaximus said:

Fucking millennials.

Entitled

Ky2T0o.png

• Like 2

Phoenixboy
There has been. People commenting for no reason, not understanding constructive criticism or willing to take help on board.
Fuck knows mate, but it better not be a sign of the times.

There’s certainly plenty of that going on.
Fuck em off!
The forums a better place without all these fuck wits.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

FudgyDocker

You'd think that if the OP was that bothered, they'd get off their arse, do some reading, and go and look at Aoobuy's TD page and see what they had in stock....... :rofl:

• Like 1

Rockfly

I simply asked for alternatives to Clean and you Fuckfaces tell me about used watches for sale.  And then you accuse me of not posting enough...... well assholes like you are exactly why I avoid places like this.  This site is the most unintuitive jumble of random "know it all" posts I have ever tried to search.  I'm not a Millennial, I wasn't moody, I didn't say I wanted it now....... It's actually been nearly 3 month.  I just wanted your "expert" opinions on alternatives to Clean.  Seriously..... go fuck yourselves.    

• Like 1

Rockfly
8 hours ago, FudgyDocker said:

And the only cunt I've seen lately is your Mom's.........

• Like 1

Devil
40 minutes ago, Rockfly said:

I simply asked for alternatives to Clean and you Fuckfaces tell me about used watches for sale.  And then you accuse me of not posting enough...... well assholes like you are exactly why I avoid places like this.  This site is the most unintuitive jumble of random "know it all" posts I have ever tried to search.  I'm not a Millennial, I wasn't moody, I didn't say I wanted it now....... It's actually been nearly 3 month.  I just wanted your "expert" opinions on alternatives to Clean.  Seriously..... go fuck yourselves.    

You've completely taken this the wrong way..... And thus made yourself look like a fucking idiot.....

Someone just said there was one for sale, most people that use RWG M2M system don't mind buying "second hand" watches, but you're on your high horse and want it brand new.. which is fine. I personally don't mind, I actually had a clean pepsi on jubilee I bought used for £295 and that's a BIG saving, got it next day and didn't need to wait to get it from China.

The post count thing... you need 5 posts to see M2M, (50 posts to sell on it) that's all they were saying... 

Fucking hell you are dense.

• Like 3

Philiusmaximus
4 hours ago, Rockfly said:

I'm not a Millennial

You're very immature 

• Like 1

RaybanBoy
6 hours ago, Rockfly said:

I think the member was just pointing out that there is a member sales section and to get access you need a certain number of quality posts. You have taken it as criticism and kicked off for no reason. The phrase quality posts comes in on the rules for the member sales section and not by the member who was only trying to help. 

KyqhpQ.md.png

• Like 1

Chiquita Fanjita

Had enough of your shite, get to fuck!

If you avoid “places like this” and we can all “go fuck ourselves”, you won’t mind being banned, that way you won’t have to put up with us or places like this!

• Like 4

Chiquita Fanjita
1 hour ago, Philiusmaximus said:

You're very immature 

Banned is what he is mate!

• Like 1

BM284

:daffy:

what was that????  Seriously… talk about bite the hand(s) that feed you! That went from 0 to 60 in a nano second! 

• Like 3

GingerApple

One of his three identical threads across the fora. Get him banned next door too! Tease him a bit first though....