Theonewatches

Balloon Oyster Perpetual 126000 (36mm ) Gen、VS & Clean Comprehensive Comparison

Theonewatches

Hello everyone, this is Steve and I'm back.

It’s another contest between V and C. This is an unpremeditated comparison. In last November, I bought the 36mm GEN 126000 and planned to do a comprehensive comparison of this model.

Later I learned that Clean was about to release this model. So I'm waiting for Clean. When I finished the comprehensive comparison of this model in the begining of this year and just about to sell the GEN.

It happens that VS will also release this model, so I will definitely have to wait for VS again for the comprehensive comparison of GEN, VS and Clean.

In the previous comparison of this model, Clean clearly won the competition with other factories. With the join of VS, we have to choose between the top V and C again. Now, let’s see which one is stronger.

Control the bullshit, let's go.

Front Dial View

01067e0b.jpg
b50d8834.jpg

Light View

1b459a1b.jpg
d6c56e6a.jpg

Natural Light View

08c1dffa.jpg
10b54e13.jpg

The most important part is definitely the color. The color of Clean has been recognized already.

Apparently, VS did not disappoint us as well. After comparing in various environments, we can find that the colors of VS and Clean should be the same, and we cannot detect any difference.

Compared with GEN, the colors of the two factories are already impeccable, at least it is difficult to detect the color difference with the naked eye.

Bezel View

0d0fb221.jpg
78fcb9ad.jpg
fef38e73.jpg
5addd957.jpg
The height and width of the smooth bezel are consistent with GEN, and there is no difference to the naked eye.
We can see from photo 4 that the bottom of GEN is slightly protruding. VS and Clean are the same, there is no problem for this part.

Crystal Side View
0849da9e.jpg
14b90d0f.jpgFor the edge chamfering of Crystal, VS is closer to GEN, Clean is more obvious, so it feels smoother than GEN.

It’s hard to say that who is better at this part, and there is never a fixed answer in terms of no obvious disadvantages.

Crown and Stick View
36e1199b.jpg
8659a6ac.jpg
502546ea.jpg
a1c60bf6.jpg
052d0683.jpg
e65b4cd4.jpg
The crown and indexes are in excellent shape and have no obvious flaws.

Luminous Fill View
6ceb3ecb.jpg
b9bba62b.jpg
Although there is no harm without comparison, in terms of luminous filling details, both VSF and Clean are with full graininess, there is no winner for this part.

Mimeograph Front View
aa0659de.jpg
906ef549.jpg
cbadf8d9.jpg
c74d02c5.jpg
5d357989.jpg
97566daf.jpg

The top V and C have always been outstanding representatives in mimeographing. Both the three-dimensional effect and the regularity have always been at a perfect level.

You never have to worry about them making mistakes in this aspect.

Hands and Middle Axle View

457c0653.jpg
4b78fa34.jpg
a394e30c.jpg

Both factories use solid central axle. Generally speaking, VS is better. The raised solid round axle is clearer and the height is closer to GEN.

We can detect it from the second picture. The leaking sleeve of Clean has a slight chip and is not smooth enough, this might caused by batch issue.

Rehaut View

75d5c3c8.jpg
a3319c7a.jpg

The shading of the two factories is similar. After all, the engraving process of the replica factories is the same, and there is no obvious difference in clarity.

Crown Side View

83cb7fb8.jpg

a708eb55.jpg
d1d99514.jpg

Case Side View
32432c76.jpg
81294c5d.jpg
Compared with the normal Oyster Perpetual model, the case shape of the Balloon Oyster Perpetual has not been changed, so there must be no problem with the watch case.

This is the most basic. If the body is wrong, then there is no need to replica.

Endlink View

081c665b.jpg

fee4c5cd.jpg
From the curvature of endlink, both factories are pretty good. Although it’s not perfect, at least they are very similar to GEN, and the feeling they presented does not make people feel awkward. I think this is enough.

Caseback View

1e1aca05.jpg
2c17874e.jpg

Bracelet and Clasp Details View
2d8d56fe.jpg
aaec4374.jpg
0a4c1d33.jpg
69af2cfa.jpg
7151011f.jpg
064c0b98.jpg

The overall bracelet gives me the feeling that the quality of the two factories is about the same.

For the engraving on the clasp, Clean will be clearer, but there is no big difference in actual comparison with the naked eye.

Laser Mark and Lume View

7d3dcbb9.jpg
af5c0ef8.jpg

Movement View
2a039fb3.jpg
0fc35e54.jpgThe movement is still the old face of the two factories. VS is equipped with VS3235,But there is no ghost gear position.

Since the VS3230 movement has been out of stock for a long time, many Rolex with no date models from VS are released with the VS3235 movement According to the factory, VS3230 movement version will be released later, but there is no specific time. Clean is equipped with VR3230.

Data comparison chart

e0a9c271.jpg
ad455777.jpg
d41c1f8f.jpg
7ccbac0c.jpg

Note: All watches are measured in a clamped state, and there may be errors due to the slight deviation of the position of the caliper.

Well, today's post is here, thank you guys for watching. If there are any mistakes, please correct me. If there is anything else I overlooked, you can put it up, and I will try my best to complete it. Welcome to comment and exchange!

I will continue to bring you more detailed comparisons between replica watches and GEN’s. And it is also for you to choose the favorite models conveniently.

Illustration: Some photos deviate from the real object due to the light source. For details, please refer to the content. The size of the comparison picture is relatively large, you can download it and enlarge it for comparison.

There is no perfect replica, only the one you prefer.

Thanks.

Steve
Telegram: Theonewatches_steve
WhatsApp: + 86 17081934955
Email: [email protected]

• Like 3

GingerApple

Wow, everytime I see these comparisons, it amazes me how brilliant reps are these days. If you go Gen, you're basically just paying for the movement imo.

Talking about movements, a question for you movement geeks - which is the more reliable movement again out of the VS and the VR?

And thanks Steve for another awesome review!

Hedgehog1

Great comparisons