OLDBLOKE74

And another belter

Redfire1066

Yep, and listed as a QUARTZ and showing a photo of a mechanical movement  . . .  

• Like 2

Devil

I still feel like eBay isn't bad for some gens (2k+ for auth guarantee I believe) if they come with box papers/serial numbers match etc... That being said even some Rolex super clones could pass the authentication test...

This one is an obvious fake, I remember once I tried to sell a wallet on eBay from Tom Ford (I thought it was authentic, I actually BOUGHT it from EBAY few years earlier) and eBay removed my listing saying it was unauthentic... surely someone on ebay's side should be able to do something similar with these shoddy listings?

Redfire1066

KdKPwL.png

Alan32

I bought two automatic PRXs and a Quartz from Ebay as I was curious about the Hype. Having decided they were not for me I put them back on Ebay . An eagle eyed member (Pos from here?) pointed out that one had a regulator on the  movement and was a fake.  As I always use Paypal I contacted them who, in turn, contacted Ebay and I was told to send the watch to Ebay and was refunded.

As always "caveat emptor" use your PayPal    plus always check the other items on sale        A Syringe ...........Smoking papers ...........?

Kdh2rJ.png

• Like 1

brang1
26 minutes ago, Alan32 said:

I bought two automatic PRXs and a Quartz from Ebay as I was curious about the Hype. Having decided they were not for me I put them back on Ebay . An eagle eyed member (Pos from here?) pointed out that one had a regulator on the  movement and was a fake.  As I always use Paypal I contacted them who, in turn, contacted Ebay and I was told to send the watch to Ebay and was refunded.

As always "caveat emptor" use your PayPal    plus always check the other items on sale        A Syringe ...........Smoking papers ...........?

Kdh2rJ.png

fucking Prime Drink 24:99 gbp !!! ffs Roach papers seem good value though

• Like 1

Alan32

:bugeyes:I'm more worried about his lifestyle!

44 minutes ago, brang1 said:

fucking Prime Drink 24:99 gbp !!! ffs Roach papers seem good value though

• Like 3

ChloeRitchie

Yes, same here, what about lifestyle?