houndoggie

The OFFICIAL EBAY DON'T BID ON MY WATCH THREAD

alphakazi

we're all going to end up owning that watch

greg_r

which one? lol

... actually scratch that. All of 'em... :notworthy:

alphakazi

I'll end up with at least a few that are total junk - i really don't care - I'll just give em away to friends and family or resell them on homage-watch-guide.net :lol:

quite curious to see how John makes out reluming and sterilizing his homages

greg_r

lol.

I'm increasingly thinking of getting rid of most of my non-PAM watches and pretty much starting again. The BR02, ROO, Deep Sea and Astbury skelly are keepers, but the rest are mostly collecting dust these days (even the VC). Moving those 8 or 10 watches on could buy me a decent rep PAM and maybe two or three worthwhile homages - all of which I'm far more likely to wear.

houndoggie
lol.

I'm increasingly thinking of getting rid of most of my non-PAM watches and pretty much starting again. The BR02, ROO, Deep Sea and Astbury skelly are keepers, but the rest are mostly collecting dust these days (even the VC). Moving those 8 or 10 watches on could buy me a decent rep PAM and maybe two or three worthwhile homages - all of which I'm far more likely to wear.

Sooner or later, this is inevitable. LOL

alphakazi

it's just the path we all must take

kinda like when you were a kid and you didn't listen to your parents

greg_r
lol.

Sooner or later, this is inevitable. LOL

hehe - yeah. It's the second time I've done it too... LOL

alphakazi

target destroyed @ $67.54 - unknown shooter....

was that you HD

houndoggie

was that you HD

Nope. I got out sniped. SOB

alphakazi

was that you HD

Nope. I got out sniped. SOB

a damn shame - that was a sweet deal!

alphakazi

bump...

from recent sales, it seems the stainless steel PAMS go from $50-60 with the majority selling slightly over $50 (PVD I believe was in and around $70)

If you want one, I would suggest setting your max at $55. this gives you a good chance to win it and still get a deal - that is, if you're not a sniper

a couple selling in the $40's - if you look at the sellers feedback, you can see previous sales and what was paid - happy bidding

JohnG
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...em=260446704702 I'm on this one up to $70 (no sniping, I gota catch some zzz)

http://cgi.ebay.com/Zitc-47mm-Brushed-Case...93%3A1|294%3A50 this one up to $45

Looks like you missed those - sorry. I just wanted to say, I use Justsnipe.com - there are many others as you know. It gives you five free snipes a week ($5/mo for unlimited). That way you can go to sleep and snipe from REM sleep, for free....

alphakazi

I was just thinking there must be some warez sniping proggy for me to download - I'll let you know if I get something but $5/mo. sounds fair enough

JohnG
I was just thinking there must be some warez sniping proggy for me to download - I'll let you know if I get something but $5/mo. sounds fair enough

Yeah, I was paying a few years ago when I was into antique door locks (don't ask) and sniping tons of auctions. I may do it again. Then I will take every single watch I MIGHT want to buy, put a ridiculously low snipe on it, light the fuse and walk away - just check the "win" column each day. :)

alphakazi

one could make some good coin doing that full time

I recall your door lock pics - an odd thing to collect but it seems people who like watches tend to like other mechanical contraptions