Sign in to follow this  
leolynn

Breitling or Panerai

leolynn

Looking for advice on my first purchase of a replica. Many of you have said that all replica watches come from the same place so I should just look for whoever has the lowest price. If that is true, can anyone tell me, in general, does the Breitling or Panerai replica watches have the best overall quality.

Thanks for you help.

Lynn

alphakazi

Hi Lynn and welcome to the forums. You'll find there are an abundant amount of folks here that will be happy to help you find exactly what you are looking for.

Replica watches do vary in quality but it's more important to find your dealer 1st, then your watch

there are a handful of reputable dealers that many of us use - they all have various policies and prices.

How about you tell us what you'd like exactly and the price range - some of these fine gentlemen will give you some suggestions.

Do NOT buy anything until you post here for confirmation - this way you'll get the best experience.

Also, spend time on the forums reading up on the industry - all the answers are here

Luthier

Helo, Leo, and welcome to the Forum!!!

I'd say - Breitling, if you stated only BR or PAM.

It's easy to choose Breitling, but with PAMs - always headache, there's 500 different models, most of them looks similar, and need a good chunk of time to learn it.

I'm still learning.

So, my personal advice - go for Breitling.

Look at this beauty...

BCETT.jpg

leolynn
Helo, Leo, and welcome to the Forum!!!

I'd say - Breitling, if you stated only BR or PAM.

It's easy to choose Breitling, but with PAMs - always headache, there's 500 different models, most of them looks similar, and need a good chunk of time to learn it.

I'm still learning.

So, my personal advice - go for Breitling.

Look at this beauty...

BCETT.jpg

Thank you for responding..... You have the Breitling I'm interested in.... and a "Trusted Dealer"

made the same comments about the Breitling as you have made about the PAM. Very confusing. I have contacted HONT and Robert at Time4Direct. HONT recommended the Breitling and Robert the PAM. Where did you get your Breitling?

Lynn

leolynn
Hi Lynn and welcome to the forums. You'll find there are an abundant amount of folks here that will be happy to help you find exactly what you are looking for.

Replica watches do vary in quality but it's more important to find your dealer 1st, then your watch

there are a handful of reputable dealers that many of us use - they all have various policies and prices.

How about you tell us what you'd like exactly and the price range - some of these fine gentlemen will give you some suggestions.

Do NOT buy anything until you post here for confirmation - this way you'll get the best experience.

Also, spend time on the forums reading up on the industry - all the answers are here

I did contact two "Trusted Dealers" ..... HONT and Robert at Time4Direct. HONT recommended the Breitling and Robert the PAM. I'm sure they both can be trusted and have their own favorites. Perhaps both are top quality replicas. I'll be doing more research.

Thanks

Lynn

Luthier

I have my personal dealer, Lynn.

I buy only from her and from Robert.

They're just the best. Period.

greg_r

There are good reps in both brands. Robert (Time4Direct) is THE man for Panerai (as well as being a great source for all the other brands too) and you won't go very far wrong if you buy from him. Hont is also a darned good dealer - provided you know what you want - but you're likely to get better advice from T4D.

Welcome to RWG! :D

trailboss99

For me personaly I'd start on Brietling as Pams are, as Luthier stated a life long study. Haveing said that tho, they are two very different brands. Pam: simple yet elegent. Briet: big, chunky tool watches. If you are in love with both and intent on a few of each I would start with Brietling as they are a lot easier for us to advise you on. Pams vary so much while Briets are relitivy easy to steer you in the right direction with.

At any rate, welcome to our home.

Regards, Col.