Sign in to follow this  
teosep

what is this place ?

teosep

I loged in, in the past at Replica-Watches-Guide.com who is still trying to fix CPU errors , but this place seems to be very similar. What happened , where is the milions of data from the privious forum ?

Pls guide me because i am confused !

Thank you...sorry for my English

oscarmadfish

welcome to the rebirth :lol:

greg_r
I loged in, in the past at Replica-Watches-Guide.com who is still trying to fix CPU errors , but this place seems to be very similar. What happened , where is the milions of data from the privious forum ?

Welcome! :lol:

The old RWG1 suffered some severe technical problems and went off-line some months ago. For a while we were hoping that it would re-appear, but it now appears that it is gone for good. This site has been set up as an alternative home for the regular members of the old version. We've only been up and running for just over a week, but we hope in time to become the same kind of resource the original site was.

Sadly, we have been unable to recover the old forum data from the previous administrator/site owner, although requests have been made.

So, basically this is a new forum intended to work and look like the original, which is no longer running.

Good to have you here - make yourself at home! :cry:

teosep

The old RWG1 suffered some severe technical problems and went off-line some months ago. For a while we were hoping that it would re-appear, but it now appears that it is gone for good. This site has been set up as an alternative home for the regular members of the old version. We've only been up and running for just over a week, but we hope in time to become the same kind of resource the original site was.

Sadly, we have been unable to recover the old forum data from the previous administrator/site owner, although requests have been made.

So, basically this is a new forum intended to work and look like the original, which is no longer running.

Thank you guys .....feel good to be home ! I mostly read the threats and not participate by writing due to my english, but anyway i hope this site will run nicely. I hope we can recover the previous data

onzenuub

Thank you guys .....feel good to be home ! I mostly read the threats and not participate by writing due to my english, but anyway i hope this site will run nicely. I hope we can recover the previous data

greg_r

"Mostly read the threats"

:lol:

I know it's just a typo, but that made me laugh - sums up this place so well :cry:

Luthier

Welcome home, Teo, and don't apologize for your English, which is quite good.

I'm also not a native English speaker, and was beaten by these morons badly, until I explained, that I have 3 native languages, plus I speak a few more,

while they speak only two- English, and bad English. Mostly bad one.

But they're, actually, a good guys, even know a few things about watches, but here they're mostly mocking each other and talking boobs, goats and sheeps, so, as one of them said - you better grow a thick skin and don't pay much attention to insults, it's their twisted way to express their love to each other.

Welcome to Nightmare, man!

onzenuub

Fuckface :thumbsup:

greg_r
Welcome home, Teo, and don't apologize for your English, which is quite good.

I'm also not a native English speaker, and was beaten by these morons badly, until I explained, that I have 3 native languages, plus I speak a few more,

while they speak only two- English, and bad English. Mostly bad one.

But they're, actually, a good guys, even know a few things about watches, but here they're mostly mocking each other and talking boobs, goats and sheeps, so, as one of them said - you better grow a thick skin and don't pay much attention to insults, it's their twisted way to express their love to each other.

Welcome to Nightmare, man!

Luthier, we give you (and each other) a hard time for all kinds of reasons, but your English ain't one of 'em :gunbandana: Teo's English is pretty darned good too. (I was assuming that "threats' was simply a typo just as any of us can make from time to time).

The only person on here that gets a hard time for his English is Dave and that's only because none of the rest of us speak Canadian :thumbsup:

iabounty

"What is this place?".............A fun house for replica and gen. watch lovers that are somewhat bored and or tired of being forced to be "nice" on the other watch forums......... Personally the rules at repgeek make me sick and I will never post again in their forum after being "struck down" by a mod for my sense (or lack there of ) of humor. I am not iabounty over there. I have a different user name. I relax here with my friends, and talk watches or women or make fun of onz or Johng makes fun of me ect. It can be quite stimulating and then Demsey................Well thats a story for a different time..........Enjoy this place for what it was meant to be, relax, have a few beers and post some thoughts, we like that outlook around here, trust me....... Oh by the way, "You wanna buy a watch ?" :lol:

Luthier
The only person on here that gets a hard time for his English is Dave and that's only because none of the rest of us speak Canadian :lol:

...and australian.

:P

trailboss99

Well waddya know me china plates. Take a butchers at this drongo. A bit of strine and ole' matey's all geographicly embarresed.

Now I gotta go get the shottie 'cause the bluey has a wriggly stick bailed up over by the chookhouse an' we got a barbie on 'sarvo. Don't want brahms and list cobbers triping over john blakes when the finaly hit the frog and toad. Gunna have to hit the shop first as well 'cause the'res not a drop of dead horse in the place and no bugger got the mini magot bags for the tin lids. Plus cut and splice for the esky, the piss for the rocket fuel and a servo with swap 'n' go.

Dave's brining the bongo with half a chep of XXXX tubes he got from some bloke on the lam. There proberley hot but they'll be a pile of crushed tinnies by sparrows so who gives a rat's.

Better move the dunny door so trev can park the runner on the flat out of the way. Wild bills turning up on the trailie and he'll roost everything in sight. Hope he doesn't make too much of a mess. I just dingo'd the driveway. The fourbys can all park down the bottom pickeled haddok and hoof it up the hill. If their trouble and strifes were silly enough to wear heels with their glad rags they can borrow a pair of thongs to hoof it to the mickey mouse.

Catch ya later fellas.

Col.

greg_r
Well waddya know mw china plates. Take a butchers at this drongo. A bit of strine and ole' matey's all geographicly embarresed.

Now I gotta go get the shottie 'cause the bluey has a wriggly stick bailed up over by the chookhouse an' we got a barbie on 'sarvo. Don't want brahms and list cobbers triping over wriggly sticks when the finaly hit the frog and toad. Gunna have to hit the shop first as well 'cause the'res not a drop of dead horse in the place and no bugger got the mini magot bags for the tin lids. Plus cut and splice for the esky, the piss for the rocket fuel and a servo with swap 'n' go.

Dave;s brining the bongo with half a chep of XXXX tubes he got from some bloke on the lamb. There proberley hot but they'll be a pile of crushed tinnies by sparrows. Hope he doesn't make too much of a mess. I just dingo'd the driveway.

Better move the dunny door so trev can park the runner on the flat out of the way. Wild bills turning up on the trailie and he'll roost everything in sight. The fourbys can all park down the bottom pickeled haddok and hoof it up the hill. If their trouble and strifes wer sill enought to wear heels with their glad rags ithey can borrow a pair of thongs to hoof it to the mickey mouse.

Catch ya later fellas.

Col.

I never knew you spoke Hebrew, Col..... :notworthy:

coolfire

Welcome! :)

Good to have you here - make yourself at home! :)

There certainly is nothing wrong with your English, mate!

onzenuub

Welcome! :)

Good to have you here - make yourself at home! :gunbandana:

There certainly is nothing wrong with your English, mate!

Thank you. :)

teosep

i feel again the old spirit....but anyway i am concern about the lost "tresure" of knowledge , thousand of info are lost !!

Thanks for your support about my English...many greetings from Greece

onzenuub
i feel again the old spirit....but anyway i am concern about the lost "tresure" of knowledge , thousand of info are lost !!

We did read all that knowledge and it is now in our heads, the onliest difficulty is to get it out again. :)

JohnG

I have been to Greece. I love your country! Great people, food, history, sun, islands, women!

I remember you from the old forum.

Welcome back!

onzenuub

I have been to Greece. I love your country! Great people, food, history, sun, islands, women!

Welcome back!

And now you're not allowed to enter Greece again John?

teosep

Welcome back!

Thank you John , you are a very interesting personality and i was always reading your posts.......

Luthier

I never knew you spoke Hebrew, Col..... :)

It's Yiddish.

greg_r
It's Yiddish.

No, I speak some Yiddish, but I couldn't understand a word of that..... :)

trailboss99
Well waddya know me china plates. Take a butchers at this drongo. A bit of strine and ole' matey's all geographicly embarresed.

Now I gotta go get the shottie 'cause the bluey has a wriggly stick bailed up over by the chookhouse an' we got a barbie on 'sarvo. Don't want brahms and list cobbers triping over john blakes when the finaly hit the frog and toad. Gunna have to hit the shop first as well 'cause the'res not a drop of dead horse in the place and no bugger got the mini magot bags for the tin lids. Plus cut and splice for the esky, the piss for the rocket fuel and a servo with swap 'n' go.

Dave's brining the bongo with half a chep of XXXX tubes he got from some bloke on the lam. There proberley hot but they'll be a pile of crushed tinnies by sparrows so who gives a rat's.

Better move the dunny door so trev can park the runner on the flat out of the way. Wild bills turning up on the trailie and he'll roost everything in sight. Hope he doesn't make too much of a mess. I just dingo'd the driveway. The fourbys can all park down the bottom pickeled haddok and hoof it up the hill. If their trouble and strifes were silly enough to wear heels with their glad rags they can borrow a pair of thongs to hoof it to the mickey mouse.

Catch ya later fellas.

LOL, I only just saw this again 'cause someone was reading it. It's strine ya silly buggers! Yiddish! Sheeesh, permit me to translate.

Well I am surprised my friends. Have a look at this silly man. A portion of Aussie vernacular and the gentleman above is lost.

Now I need to fetch the shotgun as the Blue Healer has a snake bailed up by the henhouse and we have a outdoor gathering planed for this PM. I do not want drunken friends standing on a snake when they leave. I must go to the shop first as there is no suace and the party pies for the children were not purchased earlier. I also need vodka, tequlia and tripple sec for the rather strong punch, ice for the cooler, and a gas station with a propane tank exchange service to procure some BBQ gas.

Dave is bringing the Madza mini van with a half pallet of beer cans he purchased from a fellow evading the constabulary so they are most likely stolen but by tomorrow they will be a pile of emptys so who really cares?

Best to move the Holden Commodore so the Torana can be moved to level ground out of harm's reach as Wild Bill is due any minute on his trailbike and he has a habit of spraying gravel and mud everywhere upon arival. I hope he takes it easy on the drive as I have just used a small skid steer loader to flaten it out again.

The 4x4 owners can park in the bottom padock and walk up the hill. If their wives were silly enough to wear hig healed shoes with their good clothes they can borrow a pair of flip flops to walk up to the house

I will speak to all at a later date or time.

See? Yiddish! :Drinking2:

Col.

auswatcher
:Drinking2: well done Col!!!!

trailboss99

Honestly Aus, these Poms can't understand plain english!

Col.