Sign in to follow this  
teosep

what is this place ?

sfa437
Well waddya know me china plates. Take a butchers at this drongo. A bit of strine and ole' matey's all geographicly embarresed.

Now I gotta go get the shottie 'cause the bluey has a wriggly stick bailed up over by the chookhouse an' we got a barbie on 'sarvo. Don't want brahms and list cobbers triping over john blakes when the finaly hit the frog and toad. Gunna have to hit the shop first as well 'cause the'res not a drop of dead horse in the place and no bugger got the mini magot bags for the tin lids. Plus cut and splice for the esky, the piss for the rocket fuel and a servo with swap 'n' go.

Dave's brining the bongo with half a chep of XXXX tubes he got from some bloke on the lam. There proberley hot but they'll be a pile of crushed tinnies by sparrows so who gives a rat's.

Better move the dunny door so trev can park the runner on the flat out of the way. Wild bills turning up on the trailie and he'll roost everything in sight. Hope he doesn't make too much of a mess. I just dingo'd the driveway. The fourbys can all park down the bottom pickeled haddok and hoof it up the hill. If their trouble and strifes were silly enough to wear heels with their glad rags they can borrow a pair of thongs to hoof it to the mickey mouse.

Catch ya later fellas.

LOL, I only just saw this again 'cause someone was reading it. It's strine ya silly buggers! Yiddish! Sheeesh, permit me to translate.

Well I am surprised my friends. Have a look at this silly man. A portion of Aussie vernacular and the gentleman above is lost.

Now I need to fetch the shotgun as the Blue Healer has a snake bailed up by the henhouse and we have a outdoor gathering planed for this PM. I do not want drunken friends standing on a snake when they leave. I must go to the shop first as there is no suace and the party pies for the children were not purchased earlier. I also need vodka, tequlia and tripple sec for the rather strong punch, ice for the cooler, and a gas station with a propane tank exchange service to procure some BBQ gas.

Dave is bringing the Madza mini van with a half pallet of beer cans he purchased from a fellow evading the constabulary so they are most likely stolen but by tomorrow they will be a pile of emptys so who really cares?

Best to move the Holden Commodore so the Torana can be moved to level ground out of harm's reach as Wild Bill is due any minute on his trailbike and he has a habit of spraying gravel and mud everywhere upon arival. I hope he takes it easy on the drive as I have just used a small skid steer loader to flaten it out again.

The 4x4 owners can park in the bottom padock and walk up the hill. If their wives were silly enough to wear hig healed shoes with their good clothes they can borrow a pair of flip flops to walk up to the house

I will speak to all at a later date or time.

See? Yiddish! :Drinking2:

Col.

Your SAS guys talked like that after about a dozen beers. Made my fucking head hurt. Usually just tossed em another beer to shut em up.

trailboss99

Using beer to shut up SAS guys gets expensive. Especialy that weak stuff you guys call beer :P

Col.

sfa437
Using beer to shut up SAS guys gets expensive. Especialy that weak stuff you guys call beer :P

Col.

We got real beer in the sandbox- German stuff that was more of a barley/wheat brandy than beer :P