Sign in to follow this  
Satch

Greetings from New Zealand

Satch

Hi,

I've just joined this forum as I'm interested in getting a Tag Heuer Carrera rep from Perfect Clones. I also own a gen Tag Heuer Aquaracer auto chrono.

Cheers,

Satch.

Del

Hello and welcome! :)

All of the Trusted Dealers can supply Carreras so do your research carefully before ordering, especially if you are buying one with an Asian 7750 movement as they can be problematic.

For example, Robert can provide a pre-delivery service for an extremely reasonable price and Mary provides a very personal buying service by sourcing the watch you want from a photo as well as carrying out her own quality control.

To clarify though, I'm not saying Robert and Mary are the best, or that the others don't provide a good service (I've bought from most of the Trusted Dealers), I'm only recommending that you research the Trusted Dealers as well as the watch you want before ordering what may be a relatively high-cost rep.

Good luck! :shitstir:

Satch

Hi Del,

Thanks very much for the welcome and info. I'm looking to get one of the Carrera day/date reps, but most of them seem to come with the Asian 7750 movement. What alternatives are there? I'm finding the amount of info out there to be very overwhelming!

Cheers,

Satch

trailboss99

Hi ya Satch, good to see yet another Kiwi here, I'm from the West Island :)

The 7750 will be fine in that watch but it may also be available in a quartz version. I'd go the 7750 however.

Col.

Satch

Sweet, thanks mate. Looks like I'm about to make a purchase!

trailboss99

Bet you can get a better deal from one of out dealers rather than Perfect Clones . . .

Satch
Bet you can get a better deal from one of out dealers rather than Perfect Clones . . .

Please do tell more! I'd ideally like to pick up a rep pen as well from the same place if possible...

Del

Hi Satch,

Look through the various listings from our Trusted Dealers in their respective sections and see if they have what you are looking for. If not then you could try sending them a PM or email, depending on who the dealer is, and take it from there. If you have a photo of exactly what you are looking for then that would also be useful. Some of our dealers also have websites but you should always check they have the watch in stock before ordering, despite what the website says. :rofl:

A quartz movement version will be much cheaper than the Asian 7750 but will probably be of lower quality too (case and finish), although this is not always the case as some quartz versions come with the same case as the 7750 version. This is the type of thing that you should check out. Quartz will give you no issues and be very reliable, but is less accurate to the gen since the gen is an auto with "sweeping" seconds rather than "ticking" seconds.

As for rep pens, that's a different purchase altogether - concentrate on the watch first!

Hope this helps. :)

Del

Satch

Hi Del,

Yep, I've done quite a bit of research already with the trusted dealers and found better deals. I misunderstood what trailboss99 meant.

In terms of pens, because they cost a lot less I am not so worried about doing too much research first.

Thanks again for all the help guys!

Nisv

Hi Satch, welcome :)

Good luck in your quest ;)

PS:

Regarding Pens, the keyword here is : Graman :Thinking:

DS

:D

Mystery Shopper

Hello and welcome.

Grab a bevvie from the chillie bin, pull on your jandles & go for the 7750 with a Graman chaser :Thinking: