Sign in to follow this  
alphakazi

Rolex BeginnerMariner

alphakazi

I was rummaging through my hard drives and stumbled upon pics I took of Josh's $108 beginner submariner - I posted them before the ole site went down

I never wear the watch but it was my very 1st rep I bought overseas - seemed like the perfect 1st buy

no review - just thought I'd share some macros with you

img2408pj0.th.jpgimg2393br0.th.jpgimg2413gx1.th.jpgpearluo5.th.jpgimg2379kr6.th.jpgimg2357sh2.th.jpgimg2362eq0.th.jpgimg2377eg1.th.jpgimg2387pl8.th.jpgimg2365mx8.th.jpgimg2366vb4.th.jpgimg2384bp6.th.jpgimg2368ns9.th.jpgimg2378vm5.th.jpgimg2249jg9.th.jpgimg2350zs6.th.jpgimg2254ol9.th.jpgimg2348rq2.th.jpgimg2317nf0.th.jpgimg2273ko4.th.jpgimg2342el4.th.jpgimg2277vz5.th.jpgimg2245ol9.th.jpgimg2198ed4.th.jpgimg2209mg0.th.jpgimg2238sb3.th.jpgimg2235ro8.th.jpgimg2197zk2.th.jpg

Luthier
I was rummaging through my hard drives and stumbled upon pics I took of Josh's $108 beginner submariner - I posted them before the ole site went down

I never wear the watch but it was my very 1st rep I bought overseas - seemed like the perfect 1st buy

no review - just thought I'd share some macros with you

Qite good for first buy and for the dough.

Why you never wore it?

alphakazi

just too small for my liking - now I have 2 of course :D

P_Diddy

I amazes me for $108 buy, it has all these flaws YET it has decent 'tight' SELs :lol:

greg_r

@PD: ;)

:lol:

@kazi - some darned good shots there. Could be very useful for someone thinking of buying a noobmariner

alphakazi
@PD: ;)

@kazi - some darned good shots there. Could be very useful for someone thinking of buying a noobmariner

I'm sure you could get this one even cheaper from our current dealers - this one is a beginnermariner but I also have a noob - should take the same pics for comparison

*adds to things to do list*

Dr.Manhatten

id like to see that!

iabounty

My first Sub was a TRUSTY'S $88 SPECIAL I still wear as a work watch to this day... Total for me was $103. I'd never spend $108 for a $103 watch..........