Sign in to follow this  
tekilla

Hello to me

tekilla

Morning,

I'm new around these parts, so thought I'd say Hello. After years of receiving 'junk' emails trying to sell me copy watches (and me almost buying these), I decided I'd ask for advice first.

I've always admired fine timepieces, many of which I would love to own, but funds won't allow for this.

I'm going to hunt around the trusted dealers part of the forum and will no doubt be asking plenty of questions - sorry in advance!

All the best,

JB

trailboss99

Well hi there mate! Don't worry about asking questions, if you don't ask you don't learn!

Read first while using the search feature (a lot of questions have been asked and answered many, many times over) and then ask away.

Col.

Mystery Shopper

Hello and welcome. Have a hunt around as there is plenty to choose from. :thumbsup:

Del

Hello and welcome! :wacko:

Fiddo

Hello! :wacko:

Welcome!

tekilla
Well hi there mate! Don't worry about asking questions, if you don't ask you don't learn!

Read first while using the search feature (a lot of questions have been asked and answered many, many times over) and then ask away.

Col.

Thanks very much Col - I'll be sure to use the Search function first and fingers crossed I'll find the watch I'm after from one of the trusted dealers.

tekilla

I've spent the day watch hunting and have found some really nice TAG's I like the look of so have emailed both Mary & Robert hoping they may be able to help.

Thanks to all involved for this forum.

greg_r

Welcome to RWG :thumbsup2:

stewzzy

hello and welcome. enjoy! :thumbsup2:

Nisv

Hi JB, welcome :D