Sign in to follow this  
Geldoc

Replica Show

Geldoc

Has anyone bought from Replica Show? I ordered an unusual, but attractive FM small seconds mechanical, and they sent me a quartz chrono. It's been about a week, and there is no response to my emails. Thanks.

bubbaa
:D Never heard of them. I'll only use Trusted Dealers here.

Luthier
Has anyone bought from Replica Show? I ordered an unusual, but attractive FM small seconds mechanical, and they sent me a quartz chrono. It's been about a week, and there is no response to my emails. Thanks.

Why bother?

You're 2 months here, and still didn't get it?

Caliper

You got scammed buddy, sorry, they will most likely not answer you.

As always, stick to the trusted dealers, learn, look, decide and hoard.

How much did it cost you?

Geldoc
You got scammed buddy, sorry, they will most likely not answer you.

As always, stick to the trusted dealers, learn, look, decide and hoard.

How much did it cost you?

Thanks. I paid about $300 for the watch, and what they sent sells for about half that. I agree with all the comments - stick with the trusted dealers. What was interesting about Replica Show (based in Beijing, I think) is that they show a lot of watches that I cannot find anywhere else (and the site showed testimonials for other products, a complaint email address, product guarantee, etc). Now, in retrospect, this should be a red flag. But I was a sucker for a pretty face.

SB56667
What was interesting about Replica Show (based in Beijing, I think) is that they show a lot of watches that I cannot find anywhere else (and the site showed testimonials for other products, a complaint email address, product guarantee, etc). Now, in retrospect, this should be a red flag. But I was a sucker for a pretty face.

I fell into exactly this trap before finding this site and understanding why the Trusted Dealers are so important. I was trying to find a Breguet model nobody else had...and there was a good reason.

Through dumb luck, the scam site I picked was so slow I was able to shut down my credit card and get a new one before the processed the charge. Sorry to hear you wound up dropping $300 on something sub-par. In the future, you know where to go! You give Robert or Mary $300, and you're going to come away a very happy man.

greg_r
What was interesting about Replica Show (based in Beijing, I think) is that they show a lot of watches that I cannot find anywhere else

That's always a sure-fire sign that they're scammers. Those watches you can't find anywhere else will be photos of the gen and won't actually exist as a rep. :animal:

Seriously - stick to the trusted dealers. There's a reason we've gone to all the effort of finding them...

Del

Sorry to hear you got scammed but I'm astonished that you ordered from such a website after becoming a member here - you need to read more! :animal: