Sign in to follow this  
idaho

storereplica.com

idaho

I bought an IWC chronograph from this site, but no chrono functions at all, the back shown was in real wood and metal silhouette of Calypso ship, but I got a plastic back with a picture of such ship only.The seller proposed me to buy another watch, saying that sending back the wrong one is very difficult and should they discover some defects or has been worn, no refund money will be allowed. Finally, what they show on several pictures wasn't what they sent !

I would propose to include this seller into the untrusted list to warn other possible clients to fall into a trap !

Regards

mspangl

Stick to our trusted dealers

Luthier

Here's no possible clients.

You joined more than a month ago, and didn't read anything here?

greg_r

Thanks for the warning. As for the 'untrusted list" well, it's impossible to keep up with 'em. The safe approach is simple - if they're not on our trusted dealer list, they're not trusted. :lol:

Stick to the trusted dealers - you'll be a lot safer!

Thread moved to the scams subforum

idaho
Here's no possible clients.

You joined more than a month ago, and didn't read anything here?

Sorry for that, but I was on business trip in North Africa and internet is pretty slow to connect and working only from time to time, that's why has been impossible to write something so far.

zaza
I bought an IWC chronograph from this site, but no chrono functions at all, the back shown was in real wood and metal silhouette of Calypso ship, but I got a plastic back with a picture of such ship only.The seller proposed me to buy another watch, saying that sending back the wrong one is very difficult and should they discover some defects or has been worn, no refund money will be allowed. Finally, what they show on several pictures wasn't what they sent !

I would propose to include this seller into the untrusted list to warn other possible clients to fall into a trap !

Regards

RED flag on this website.

I paid $80 for a rep and was never delivered.

very poor support, and seemingly the cheapest shipping service, supposing they shipped the item in the first place.

my Credit Card company refunded me.

stick to trusted dealers on this forum.

Cheers,