Sign in to follow this  
darkwatch

anyone try puretimezone

darkwatch

Is there anyone heard about this website www.puretimezone.com

Looks like it's a dealer from China. Dont know is it good quality and trusted website

WebWind

Hi and welcome to RWG.

There is a lot of priceless information here.

Stick to RWG TRUSTED DEALERS and safe yourself a lot of problems.

greg_r

Stick to the trusted dealers - you'll be a whole lot safer.

JustinCase

Yes, I have bought quite a few watches from Angus--Doris and Nikki are his associates--at Puretime and never had a bad experience, just the usual hick-ups now and then, typical of international rep business.

They are on the list of dealers on another rep forum.

Pro: Very nice website, large selection, mostly high-quality reps, emails acknowleging order, payment and shipping (with tracking), QC pictures and test results before shipping, Paypal & credit card. In short, a pretty professional outfit.

Con: Paypal is on and off as due to unfortunate alerts to Paypal about rep business by...who knows (competitors?). Prices higher than Mary's. Communication in English past simple stuff difficult at times except with Angus. Returns/reimbursements are slow--but I found this to be true of many dealers. It's easier to put the money toward future purchase than to get a refund.

Suggestion: Check with Angus on rep quality. Also make sure that items are in stock before ordering and paying. Check pictures carefully before giving permission to ship. You'll save yourself a lot of hassle and time.

Overall, I found my experience with Puretime good and about the same as with other RWG trusted dealers, but the final decision is yours. Just remember to have patience and not set your standards unreasonably high. Afterall, we are dealing with reps here, not genuine watches.

Luthier

Just in case you don't know... Angus is puretimewatch.

:(

twall

Hmmm, if the OP got the name right - that doesn't look like Angus' site.......... :(

greg_r

JustinCase: Sorry mate, but that site is NOT Angus. It's a ripoff...

rober100

If I'm not wrong, current Angus site is puretimewatch.com B)