Sign in to follow this  
Luthier

$68 Nautilus.

solkryssare

Extremely nice looking Luth. May we see it in London?

Luthier

Why not, Sol?

:)

Member X
That is seriously nice for $68 :dingleberry-nemesis:

I might have to get one as I've wondered how they would fit my wrist...

Just for us lazy folks, any chance of a linky? :dingleberry-nemesis: :dingleberry-nemesis:

Sure.

http://www.goecwatch.com/swissmovement/sho...id=15&num=8

Lucy.

Thank you very much! :dingleberry-nemesis: :dingleberry-nemesis:

(That's not what my credit card is saying, though :dingleberry-nemesis::rofl: lol)

I see they also do a brown dial!

http://www.goecwatch.com/swissmovement/sho...id=15&num=8

dave47

GREAT LOOKING $68 watch!! Good lume for such an "economy"watch. Where'd you source it? (Looks like one I got from Stan @ WBKTime, a TD over on RWI.) Looks very good on your wrist. Wear it well.

dave

I bought this cheapie just to see, how the size of this watch will fit my wrist. Just in case, I asked to add 2 extra links, because, practically, all the bracelets are too tight for me. Well... they gave me extra bracelet for free. Surprisingly, the watch fit my wrist perfectly, even a lil bit loose, maybe, I'll remove one link. I didn't expect anything "super" for $68, but, actually, it's very good watch for the money. Nice 2813 movement, goldplated, with beautifully engraved rotor, very quiet, looks nice, and the case/bracelet also very well made. Seconds hand is quite smooth, date change with light click, nice etching on the clasp, so, for this price it's very nice buy. The size of the watch doesn't look too small, so, next buy will be upgraded version with clone or Sellita. Oh, forgot... the packing was very good. Enjoy the pictures!!!

01-42.jpg

02-49.jpg

03-40.jpg

04-40.jpg

05-34.jpg

06-34.jpg

07-36.jpg

08-28.jpg

09-27.jpg

010-28.jpg

011-21.jpg

012-18.jpg

012a-1.jpg

012b-1.jpg

013-9.jpg

014-12.jpg

016-6.jpg

twall

Next week, I am getting one, too - got it all set up.

I love this PP - most of their watches are far too dressy for me. Although not a tool watch, it's still simple enough to be everyday-wearable to work in the machine shop if I want, yet classy enough for a nice dinner out, too. (which is what I'll need to do once this arrives in the mail......)

Never found a cheapie of this anywhere else.

Thanks, Luthier! (Oh, and my woman says 'thanks' too - although probably not with the same tone I meant it)

Luthier
GREAT LOOKING $68 watch!! Good lume for such an "economy"watch. Where'd you source it? (Looks like one I got from Stan @ WBKTime, a TD over on RWI.) Looks very good on your wrist. Wear it well.

dave

Dave, I'll tell you, WHERE I got it, if you'll edit your post and delete all pictures.

:( :) :)

@twall - You're very welcome.

And... tell your wife I'm modest and goodlooking man...

;)

twall

+1. Nice as the pics are, once was enough for my bandwidth and patience.

@ Luth: :(