Sign in to follow this  
Distinct

Anyone had any contact with Mary in the last few days?

Distinct

I've been trying to email and PM her here about a received order problem and no response. Still trying to wait before I contact an Admin about it. Just wondering if maybe she's on vacation or there's some Chinese holiday. Thanks.

Cynikal.Mindset

last I talked to her was early last week...she's been silent since, well I haven't bothered her since then though

houndoggie

couple of days ago. don't worry, all is fine.

Balad1

Robert said there was a Chinese Holiday there at the moment, maybe that's the issue. Relax Mary is the best and will get back to you.

n18lld
I've been trying to email and PM her here about a received order problem and no response. Still trying to wait before I contact an Admin about it. Just wondering if maybe she's on vacation or there's some Chinese holiday. Thanks.

Yep. A Couple of emails about 8 hours ago.

KeNnY

contacted today, no problem.. you just need to write exactly what you want, when you want and how you want it, and she will reply quick ! :fail:

Distinct
contacted today, no problem.. you just need to write exactly what you want, when you want and how you want it, and she will reply quick ! :fail:

I did. I think I'm just being ignored. Not sure how to be clearer without sounding rude because I like Mary and I'm trying to be patient.

Sent: Friday, August 12, 2011 9:53 PM

To: 'watchinternational'

Subject: RE: Help with BR03-92 crown problem

Hi Mary, did you get a chance to see my email? Can I get a new crown?

Sent: Thursday, August 04, 2011 12:42 PM

To: 'watchinternational'

Subject: Help with BR03-92 crown problem

Hi Mary, I have attached a link to my post about the problem. The crown has this blue coating that is not coming off and where it does, it is peeling away the black coating. I love the watch and I don’t want to return it to you. Is it possible to get a new crown from you that does not have the blue coating on it? Thank you for your help.

http://www.replica-watches-guide.com/forum...mp;#entry279821

Luthier

Mary do not ignore people. Any people. What I think is - maybe fulfill the orders is her first priority, and dealing with parts - second, and she's overwhelmed with orders. Maybe I'm wrong, don't know. All I know - she'll reply to you, don't worry. Also, I think contacting Admin. with crown coat problem is kinda... crazy idea.

Distinct
Mary do not ignore people. Any people. What I think is - maybe fulfill the orders is her first priority, and dealing with parts - second, and she's overwhelmed with orders. Maybe I'm wrong, don't know. All I know - she'll reply to you, don't worry. Also, I think contacting Admin. with crown coat problem is kinda... crazy idea.

I agree and understand. Just checking. I'm cool with Mary and figured she's busy. I just want to check with her on the crown option before I embark on my own fix.

gottahaverolex

To be honest, she is probably checking with the factory to see if the crown is available before she answers you. She doesn't play around. Be patient and she'll get back to you, I promise!

vonGluberschmidt

email always worked better than PM here.....

just sayyin.

KeNnY
To be honest, she is probably checking with the factory to see if the crown is available before she answers you. She doesn't play around. Be patient and she'll get back to you, I promise!

+11111, yes I agree

ekho

Not true. She has ignored me, and I'm not difficult to deal with in any way. I send her a picture of the watch I want, ask her for a quote and proceed to send paypal immediately upon receiving the quote.

I've placed 2 orders with her so far. First order, things were seamless. Second order, not so much. I requested 2 watches. One was a Ladies Tag, which was perfect. The other was a Jaeger Reverso for ladies. I specifically asked her to confirm it's a ladies watch, but she ultimately sent me a mens watch. When I asked to return/exchange, etc, she said that the best she can do is offer me a discount on my next purchase and advised I offload it locally. I let that slide, but was quite disappointed from the experience.

Recently, I contacted her for another order and inquired about my discount she promised. Nope, not a single word from her. Yet, I see members getting responses from her throughout the 3 weeks I've been waiting. Tell me that's not being ignored?

Not trying to raise a stink or offend anyone, but just offering my experience of dealing with Mary. I want to believe in her, but my experience with her makes me question how she gets rave reviews on communication and after-sales service.

dingle

Not true. She has ignored me, and I'm not difficult to deal with in any way. I send her a picture of the watch I want, ask her for a quote and proceed to send paypal immediately upon receiving the quote.

I've placed 2 orders with her so far. First order, things were seamless. Second order, not so much. I requested 2 watches. One was a Ladies Tag, which was perfect. The other was a Jaeger Reverso for ladies. I specifically asked her to confirm it's a ladies watch, but she ultimately sent me a mens watch. When I asked to return/exchange, etc, she said that the best she can do is offer me a discount on my next purchase and advised I offload it locally. I let that slide, but was quite disappointed from the experience.

Recently, I contacted her for another order and inquired about my discount she promised. Nope, not a single word from her. Yet, I see members getting responses from her throughout the 3 weeks I've been waiting. Tell me that's not being ignored?

Not trying to raise a stink or offend anyone, but just offering my experience of dealing with Mary. I want to believe in her, but my experience with her makes me question how she gets rave reviews on communication and after-sales service.

did you contact a mod concerning this?

send me a PM with all the info.

rober100
When I asked to return/exchange, etc, she said that the best she can do is offer me a discount on my next purchase and advised I offload it locally. I let that slide, but was quite disappointed from the experience.

This no returns policy by some dealers is actually bullshit. It is not legal in western countries. Therefore, you can cancel any payment, wire, paypal, visa or whatever, sometimes with no explanations.

The "ignoring customer" issues are simply amazing for any european. Here the market is over-saturated of everything. Whenever a seller is not replying your phone calls or mails at once, you simply contact any other. There are plenty of them everywhere. You can even bargain at shops sometimes.

g.man

Grey Market though.

innit

g.man

ekho
When I asked to return/exchange, etc, she said that the best she can do is offer me a discount on my next purchase and advised I offload it locally. I let that slide, but was quite disappointed from the experience.

This no returns policy by some dealers is actually bullshit. It is not legal in western countries. Therefore, you can cancel any payment, wire, paypal, visa or whatever, sometimes with no explanations.

The "ignoring customer" issues are simply amazing for any european. Here the market is over-saturated of everything. Whenever a seller is not replying your phone calls or mails at once, you simply contact any other. There are plenty of them everywhere. You can even bargain at shops sometimes.

It's not like I'm spending lots of coin on a gen from an AD. I have realistic expectations of Rep-dom. But given the raving reviews and lavish praises given to Mary about how she looks after her customers, I did expect more, and certainly not to have my email ignored. As a customer, I'm as brisk as they come: to the point with a picture of what I want, ask for the price, and never delay payment.

Dingleberry, I have not raised this with a Mod previously. But I'll compile my correspondence and send you a PM shortly. Thanks.

Distinct

I'm not waiting any longer for Mary to respond and no need for any Mod to get involved. It's not a big deal.

But I call it like I see it and Mary is ignoring me and doesn't always respond. Maybe for some of her other long-time customers she responds and maybe before you make the purchase (like she did with me), but it doesn't take multiple emails and more than two weeks to respond and just let me know you can't help me or "I'm checking on the factory" which is a case I highly doubt.

Not intended to ruffle the feathers of all her supporters but it's simply the facts. This is an open forum and I thought people should know that it is possible for Mary to not be perfect.

aderonica
I'm not waiting any longer for Mary to respond and no need for any Mod to get involved. It's not a big deal.

But I call it like I see it and Mary is ignoring me and doesn't always respond. Maybe for some of her other long-time customers she responds and maybe before you make the purchase (like she did with me), but it doesn't take multiple emails and more than two weeks to respond and just let me know you can't help me or "I'm checking on the factory" which is a case I highly doubt.

Not intended to ruffle the feathers of all her supporters but it's simply the facts. This is an open forum and I thought people should know that it is possible for Mary to not be perfect.

If it makes you feel any better, I haven't got any contact from Mary either for my tracking # for a watch I bought last week... Maybe something is up ? :x

Cynikal.Mindset

she got back to me withing a couple hours with my questions and a tracking number for my order...I only use gmail for talking to dealers as hotmail and some others seem to like to totally block out emails to and from them

aderonica
she got back to me withing a couple hours with my questions and a tracking number for my order...I only use gmail for talking to dealers as hotmail and some others seem to like to totally block out emails to and from them

Yeah I use gmail, everything was good until after she sent the QC pics. It was silence then but I'm guessing she is busy or something :Yawn:

Luthier

Guys, same things happened a few times in the past, and I called Mary, and she told me- she didn't get ANY emails from the persons I mentioned.

Sometimes chinese internet filter things in mysterious ways, so, emails could be missed, especially, if you use unusual server, not a gmail, yahoo or hotmail. Distinct, I'm 1,000,000% sure you're not ignored. PM me your email, and I'll ask the girl.

Distinct
Guys, same things happened a few times in the past, and I called Mary, and she told me- she didn't get ANY emails from the persons I mentioned.

Sometimes chinese internet filter things in mysterious ways, so, emails could be missed, especially, if you use unusual server, not a gmail, yahoo or hotmail. Distinct, I'm 1,000,000% sure you're not ignored. PM me your email, and I'll ask the girl.

Thanks Luthier. I appreciate it. I'll PM you.

Crusader

I agree with Luthier here, she can't be ignoring you, it doesn't sound like her.

I have sent her few e-mails and she always responded promptly, once she even posted 15 diffrent pictures of watches when I wasn't sure about a model. That's what I call a help. :Yawn:

cvp3

All good here with Mary. Sent her an email last night re:

PAM 253 - after seeing Father Time's I had to order

Breitling SOSF - after seeing Del's I had to order

UN Maxi Marine Hammerhead - lusted after this one for months and finally pulling the trigga'

Received the QC pix today for the PAM and Brite. Fingers crossed on the UN.