Sign in to follow this  
Distinct

Anyone had any contact with Mary in the last few days?

multicraft2607

She fine,made a sale with her two days ago

wolfwood

Have been in contact with her all this week.

NFleischer

I have to say- not all buyers and sellers get along. A dealer may be great for 1 person but not for the next.

I really don't think they treat all people equally, but I'm not saying Mary's ignoring you either.

Personally over the years, I had good luck and quick communication with Josh @ Perfect Clones.

Alot of people here are not really fond of him. That's life, you just can't mix with everyone.

BTW- I've had a problem with orders from 2 other TD's this week, and haven't heard anything for 6 days

despite numerous attempts. Go figure, it'll work out in the end but its frustrating now.

zaza
I've been trying to email and PM her here about a received order problem and no response. Still trying to wait before I contact an Admin about it. Just wondering if maybe she's on vacation or there's some Chinese holiday. Thanks.

I don't think she's on vacation

She just dropped me a message 5 minutes ago, on Gmail.

She's following up with me on my order. Everything is OK so far.

Good luck

Distinct

UPDATE: Letting everyone know, I'm not being ignored. Luthier spoke to her for me and she's searching for a new crown.

wolfwood

That's good coz I was in contact with her and then suddenly nothing for almost a week.

Monsieur_B
Guys, same things happened a few times in the past, and I called Mary, and she told me- she didn't get ANY emails from the persons I mentioned.

Sometimes chinese internet filter things in mysterious ways, so, emails could be missed, especially, if you use unusual server, not a gmail, yahoo or hotmail. Distinct, I'm 1,000,000% sure you're not ignored. PM me your email, and I'll ask the girl.

Luth I might need your services maybe on monday, I don't want to be impatient so lets wait for a while. Can I drop you a PM for the same thing on Monday if no sign of Mary?