Sign in to follow this  
Newman86

Harry Winston Rep

Newman86

Hey, I Just recently started looking for a new watch to buy and saw some really nice high end watches. But since these watches are far too pricey I decided to check into replica versions. After a bit of research I noticed buying replicas can be hit or miss. Basically while looking through the Harry Winston collection I stumbled across the "Harry Winston Midnight Minute Repeater Mens w/ Crocodile Leather Strap."

Link: http://www.harrywinston.com/store/products...eaper-timepiece

I would love to get a high quality replica version of this watch but I'm not sure which site I should trust. I came across a few sites, one of them being "www.WatchDa.com" which after much browsing of the website I found it to be kind of iffy. Much like the other two I came across claiming they have the same replica watch I am looking for in stock.

Anyways my question is if possible where can I get a quality replica of the Harry Winston Midnight Minute Repeater?

houndoggie

doubt it.

greg_r

You can't - it isn't repped. Sorry. There's a few ladies' models from the Harry Winston range that have been repped, but that's about it.

As far as dealers go, beware - there are an awful lot of scam sites out there who will tempt you in with a photo of a watch you want (often one that doesn't exist as a rep) and then rip you off. On the site that you mention, most of the photos are of genuines - what you get (if you get anything at all) will bear no relationship to the photo you've been shown on their site.

That's why we have a list of dealers you can trust. Check out our forum dealers and you'll get an idea of what's available.

Newman86

Thanks for the quick replies. I feared that's what the case was. Alternatively does anyone know for a similar watch to the midnight repeater but easier to obtain at a cost efficient price? Or would I be able to craft a watch myself to look basically the same?

houndoggie
Thanks for the quick replies. I feared that's what the case was. Alternatively does anyone know for a similar watch to the midnight repeater but easier to obtain at a cost efficient price? Or would I be able to craft a watch myself to look basically the same?

what do you like about it?