Sign in to follow this  
daviper12

Best PAM176

daviper12

Looking for a PAM176 rep with a light brown leather strap - can anyone advise me to which vendor has the best?

Member X

There's a couple of decent ones available, as I understand it - H-Factory or DSN.

Have a read of the forums for a while to see which you would prefer. H-factory is not perfect and DSN is new to market so pretty untested, but both would be about the best you can get.

greg_r

the H-factory watch is great if you get a good one - their QC is lousy though (although the movements they're currently fitting are a significant improvement over earlier models). Carefully pick your dealer if you decide to go that route in case you need aftersales service.

DSN's is also good, but quite a bit more expensive IIRC...

daviper12

Thank you! Have been reading the forum for the last few days and learning a lot. It seems like each model is different as far as who carries the best one, so I figured I'd ask for this one (I don't see many posts about the PAM176 model here). Thank again!

Member X

DSN's model is unique to DSN but most of the Trusted Dealers can get the H-Factory models - check the reviews to see which Dealer you'd prefer to use and drop them an email to check if they have stock :wacko: