Sign in to follow this  
tyrantblade

paypal doesnt take this long to process does it?

tyrantblade

I just payed for my first rep and paypal says it will take until the 24th to process it.

Cynikal.Mindset

eCheck is a bitch

ccucco

That new for me... something its goin on.

robznet

Used paypal numerous times - it should be virtually straight away (apart from when you want money from them!). ;)

Cynikal.Mindset

if you dont have a credit card on file or the purchase is more than paypal allows for your account it defaults to eCheck which takes money from your bank account and takes 4-6days...it sucks but thats how it works

prestigewatchco

It has been sent as an Echeck not as an instant payment . Some dealers choose this as an option to cut down on the processing fees

tyrantblade
if you dont have a credit card on file or the purchase is more than paypal allows for your account it defaults to eCheck which takes money from your bank account and takes 4-6days...it sucks but thats how it works

I have a greendot, which is also a mastercard and I have ran it as a credit card before, as for amount, I have nothing in paypal and paypal should be taking the money from my greendot (which has the full amount)

Cynikal.Mindset

who did you buy from, like robert said some dealers require payment by echeck

tyrantblade
who did you buy from, like robert said some dealers require payment by echeck

I bought from mary

Cynikal.Mindset

I know in my case if the payment is over $250 I have to use eCheck regardless of having a credit card on file, I dont know why nor have I ever cared to look in to it more.

tyrantblade
I know in my case if the payment is over $250 I have to use eCheck regardless of having a credit card on file, I dont know why nor have I ever cared to look in to it more.

Well its less than 250, but not by much (since paypal is another 5% and I payed for the ems shipping with tracking)

SeanusMaximus

I'm glad mine is hooked to my bank account - whatever the amount it's straight out :) Bad for my finances - good for the recipient!

tyrantblade
I'm glad mine is hooked to my bank account - whatever the amount it's straight out :) Bad for my finances - good for the recipient!

Mine probably made it an echeck because my paypal account is new and its hooked up to a greendot card.