Sign in to follow this  
dave47

Omega Ploprof

dave47

Hi, Gang! I usually wear my gen DJ on the weekend, but today is an abberation. I'm wearing my Omega Ploprof that I had repaired by a watchsmith recommended by Angus over at Puretime. (crown/guard & stem issues). It's fixed & is great; has a nice wrist presence -- i.e. I know it's on my wrist. dave:

Ploprof003.jpg

Ploprof004.jpg

Ploprof006.jpg

pollux1

Look's very nice mate, have you tried it on mesh?

Frankt8242

Take it back to your watchman!!.....He put the crown guard on BACKWARDS!!! Notice the edge bevel.....

It should look like this:

IMG_0008-1.jpg

A smooth transition...

Edited by Frankt8242

Cynikal.Mindset

hahaha...yea, its on backwards/upside down...easy fix, get your guy to fix it up right

ThinkBachs
Take it back to your watchman!!.....He put the crown guard on BACKWARDS!!! Notice the edge bevel.....

The crown guard is attached to the crown, to flip it over you'll need to pull the stem out and reinstall properly.

dave47

To All who pointed out what I didn' see: THANK YOU very much. I had NO CLUE, but I'll take care of this. Want things to be "the way they're supposed to be." Much appreciated; so much to learn about reps... .

dave

Frankt8242
To All who pointed out what I didn' see: THANK YOU very much. I had NO CLUE, but I'll take care of this. Want things to be "the way they're supposed to be." Much appreciated; so much to learn about reps... .

dave

I have seen a gen done the same way by the FACTORY a while back....an easy error made possible by "Murphy's Law"

here:

http://wusmob.com/wus/oldest444730/Ploprof...own_upside_down

Edited by Frankt8242