Sign in to follow this  
watcheveryday

Help me find a rare discontinued Panerai

watcheveryday

Hi, I just jointed this forum a couple weeks ago, and now I need some helps from you guys. I found a rare discontinued Panerai watch model PAM242 and I fell in love with it. I google searched and could not find any good replica version of this watch, but I found this forum instead. I looked under the trusted delar list and seemed no one has this replica available. I am wondering if anyone can help me find a very good replica PAM242 from a trusted delar, thanks.

Edited by watcheveryday

watcheveryday

PAM242 has the date and GMT function and it is automatic.

mulder

I looked and I havent found one yet. Sorry

houndoggie

I don't believe i have seen a rep of it. If there is one, it's probably not very good. There is a great replica of the PAM 288k though. Somewhat similar in style.

pollux1

Houndoggie's advice is good, the 288k is by all means a "super rep" personally I'd rather have a good rep than a mediocre rep of the watch I "had" to have. :)

watcheveryday

Basically, I just want a good replica Panerai that has date and GMT function with a swiss or reliable Chinese automatic movement. I hope you guys can help me out, thanks.

houndoggie
Basically, I just want a good replica Panerai that has date and GMT function with a swiss or reliable Chinese automatic movement. I hope you guys can help me out, thanks.

PAM 320/329L

Luthier

Mary has 029.

houndoggie
Mary has 029.

It's a 063.

But yes, it has gmt and date.

watcheveryday

After a day of search, I found this company is selling the PAM242 replica and it has a swiss automatic movement. Can you guys help me see if this is a good replica copy? Does anybody here have any experience with this company? Here is the link replicawatchshop.us/replica-panerai-radiomir-gmt-mens-watch-pam00242-p-378.html and I am very impressed with the swiss movement.

greg_r

:)

Rule no. 1. If a random internet site is displaying a rep that is not available elsewhere, you can be 100% certain that it is a scam.

That photo is of the gen. You're being conned. If you order you will either recieve nothing at all - or you will get a watch that bears no resemblance to what you have ordered.

As far as I'm aware, that model is not repped.

dingle

...........welcome to the nuthouse. Listen to Greg and be happy :P

Nisv

Hi Watcheveryday, welcome :lol:

Good luck finding your PAM ;)

Browse the trusted dealers on board, if it's repped = you'll get it :D