Sign in to follow this  
Tits McGee

New here...but not to watches

Tits McGee

Over the past year I've been a member of 2 other forums & have begun collecting watches. All gen's. It's time to dig into the replica's as the economy is down the toilet & I'm tired of the ridiculous prices some manufacturers charge. Besides, I haven't kept a watch more than 2 months before trading it anyway. From what I've read here, you guys "have each others backs" & I like that. I'll definitely stick with your "Trusted Dealers List" & have my eye on a couple already. I'm taking the plunge next payday. So far it's a toss up between Asiakrono & Silix (I can't stay off those 2 sites). You guys have a great forum here.

pollux1

Mate this is just my 2pence worth but unless it's a cheapy under a hundred dollars I'd go for one of the other guys. :) Oh and welcome to the best bloody rep forum there is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SeanusMaximus

I agree with Pollux too - (just my opinion of course, which you are all entitled to :)) Robert at PWC, Mary at watchinternational, and if you feel the lure of the daytona then DW is the best you wil get ;)

Luthier

From gens to Silix???

Try Robert and Mary. Top class reps they offer.

therockerz

Like just about everyone here said, Mary and Robert. I haven't bought a rep yet (will very soon) but I would say 80% of the posts here are praises to these two :)

Edited by therockerz

Del

Hello and welcome! :)

Don't forget to check out the trusted dealer sections on the forum too. ;)

NFleischer

Welcome and happy hunting.