Sign in to follow this  
Rob V.

Getting my first rep next week - PAM 177M

Rob V.

Hi guys. I'm going to order my first rep in a few days! I've decided on this PAM 177M with rubber strap from perfect clones. I might order a leather strap later. I have heard about some PAM reps having unreliable movements. Is this the case with this rep? I really don't want to spend more than $300. I am also going to get the waterproofing service so I can take a dip in the pool with it without having to worry.

So, is this the right rep to get? I can't wait to get it!

Cheers,

Rob

Edited by Rob V.

Charleston

Link doesnt take us to the model....

But I am sure it is a nice watch...however I am sending you a PM

houndoggie

Don't waste the money on the waterproofing from perfect clones. Otherwise it should be a very good watch for u

Rob V.
Don't waste the money on the waterproofing from perfect clones. Otherwise it should be a very good watch for u

Would I be safe taking the watch in the pool if I just clean the caseback threads and grease the seal myself? Thanks

houndoggie

Would I be safe taking the watch in the pool if I just clean the caseback threads and grease the seal myself? Thanks

Absolutely. I swim with my hfactory 176m all the time having done nothing to it.

wat44

hound dog? or cavellier?

Rob V.

Absolutely. I swim with my hfactory 176m all the time having done nothing to it.

Awesome. I just sent an email to Robert as Charleston suggested to me. If the H factory 177m is within my budget I'll order it in 2 or 3 days! I can't wait! :)

Edit: I'll also order some stuff from the RWG stuff to seal the caseback and make sure the watch is clean.

Edited by Rob V.

Rob V.

I couldn't wait. I already placed the order for the H factory 177M with the rubber strap plus a brown leather strap :) I also ordered Robert's pre-delivery service to make sure the watch is in top condition when I get it.

greg_r

Awesome. I just sent an email to Robert as Charleston suggested to me. If the H factory 177m is within my budget I'll order it in 2 or 3 days! I can't wait! :D

Edit: I'll also order some stuff from the RWG stuff to seal the caseback and make sure the watch is clean.

Smart move :)

It's a great watch, but with watches from this factory it's always best to buy from a dealer with good QC procedures :)

Del

Well done mate - great watch from a great dealer! :)

Rob V.
Smart move :D

It's a great watch, but with watches from this factory it's always best to buy from a dealer with good QC procedures :)

Yeah, I was worried about previous reports of bad movements from this factory, which is why I decided to order the service from Robert. From what I heard he has great QC

Well done mate - great watch from a great dealer! :)

Thanks! Props to Charleston for pointing me in the right way!

dingle

well done. welcome to the nuthouse :P

NFleischer

Everyone loves that watch- you should be happy with it.

Welcome aboard.

Rob V.
well done. welcome to the nuthouse ;)

I'm pretty sure I'll be full on addicted soon. As if my Leica cameras weren't enough expense.

Welcome aboard.

I'm pretty sure I will! Can't wait for it!

Guess what happened today fellas? I lost my fucking credit card :facepalm: I drove to the ATM, and it wasn't in my wallet. Can't find it in my car or in the house. Gonna have to get a replacement tomorrow to be ready to pay my order. I hope Robert offers quick shipping, I can't wait to have the 177M on my wrist.

ReplicaFromDownunder

+1 with what greg said. QC is a must, plus you want a dealer that will reply to emails and offer to repair a watch should it break.

Josh at perfect clones is really about 'after sales' service.

Luthier

Welcome aboard.

Not everyone. It's titanium, mean very light, and it has no DW.

:lol:

NFleischer

Welcome aboard.

Not everyone. It's titanium, mean very light, and it has no DW.

:kinkythegayviking:

Almost everybody