Sign in to follow this  
coolfreddy

Interested in a Hublot

coolfreddy

I was interested in a Hublot and was wondering if the chronograph function would give me as much trouble as a Gaytona. I know its a 7750 movement so im wondering if every watch with that movement would be a bad investment.

myaz

The reasoning goes like this. It's the movement, not the case around it, Hublot here, that determines reliability.

The 7750 seems fine but has known issues when it is modified by adding a module to transport the seconds subdial away from the normal position at 9.

As you know, it's done by introducing several new gears, gears that lay flat on the surface of the module, and that generate undue friction.

Luthier
I was interested in a Hublot and was wondering if the chronograph function would give me as much trouble as a Gaytona.

Only if you'll buy Hublot with pink diamonds and manage to attach leopard strap. Oh, and use vaseline lubrication...

:)

Pihlippe
Only if you'll buy Hublot with pink diamonds and manage to attach leopard strap. Oh, and use vaseline lubrication...

mspangl
I was interested in a Hublot and was wondering if the chronograph function would give me as much trouble as a Gaytona.

:lmao2: