Sign in to follow this  
tyrantblade

what was your first rep?

tyrantblade

Mine was a 45.5 mm omega planet ocean with asian clone eta (which I just received yesterday)

Edited by tyrantblade

onionbag
Mine was a 45.5 mm omega planet ocean with asian clone eta (which I just received yesterday)

Snap!...almost. An Omega PO Chrono, A7750 movement. It took me 6 mths to pull the trigger.

mike666

PAM 288 and Omega UPO

PAM 288 was my favourite for a long time - well until I bought the new PAM 312 and put it on a Kain Heritage Gator strap...

2point

Technically it was a 007 SMP from a random internet dealer - actually turned out to be a really nice piece - must just be lucky.

Second was the Ebel BTR I won here by becoming a VIP - well I did say I was lucky ;-)

Then a few Silix, a V5 42mm PO (UPO but in 42mm size), another 007 (more accurate rep but not as good quality as one above), a Silix Pumpkin Special PO. I then went for another PO from Robert.

The original 007 went to my son, the V5 is mine - as is the Ebel, the rest I sold on here for a dollar or two less than I paid for them.

I have a PAM 111 on the way from Robert and a J12 for my Mrs.

That's it. For now....

SeanusMaximus

Cartel Ti PAM 118 with tobacco dial and high beat 6497 - fuck knows why I sold it! ;)

Silverspeed

Crap.....I can't remember

My guess is an Omega Planet Ocean from Womart aka Pam111....

NFleischer

Rolex- probably a Sub or Coke GMT

GC

Rolex DSSD... the rest is history ;)

Frankt8242

Gold Rolex Prersident....@ 1980....Paid $275. when it was 1/2 a weeks pay!!...Had a Russian crapola movement, but it swept, rather than ticked once a second like all the quartz junk back then, so it was considered believable !!

Some scumbag stole it out of my desk drawer after @ 7 yrs of wearing....And most of the gold plate wore off!!...There's no accounting for taste among thieves!!

Pihlippe

Pics or it diddent happend. Cheers

Cynikal.Mindset

back in 1999 I bought a triple diamond presidential day/date from some scammer dealer...ened up have a 21j movement in it and it cost me $360 or so at the time. the case and bracelet were made of plated brass. It was wicked back then but when I finally tore it down last year I realized what a piece of crap it was

olly593

A Tag Link from timeshops who were recommended by a friend, it was about ten months after that I got conned into paying $150 for a $50 daytona from perfectwatches.net that was before I discovered this site though

fe22ari

1993 £15 fake Tag something (F1?), Patpong market, Bangkok, Thailand

markeym3

this was mine from mary

DSC00357.jpg

tommylad

First rep I pulled the trigger on was a $290 Patek Philippe Calatrava from Mary but my $99 42mm UPO arrived from Robert before it. Love them both.

Edited by tommylad

cvp3

Ulysee Nardin Chronometer in gold with croc band and a Patek Phillippe square gold dress watch I believe to be a fantasy watch as I've not been able to find one like it. Both have glass backs. Both purchased on Canal Street for $40 each after some major haggling. Both still working fine 2 years later.

Hasaf

A vintage style Rolex Explorer. I am not too sure what I did with it. However, I did ;like it and, compared to some of the stuff I have seen recently, it was pretty good.

While I generally only look for chronograph watches, I have been looking for another that I like. Most of the Explorers I have seen recnetly are 39mm, which I consider too big for a simple watch like the explorer.

Fraggleallan

Old Omega Seamaster, which have been wearing for the past two years.

tesmith2112

My first reps were bought from PWC in spring of 2009. I bought 6 Milgauss (2 GV, 2 Black, and 2 White). I kept one of each color and sold the other three.

fragzzone

My first was a jackson tse MM homage, first official rep was the noobmariner :Whistle: still loving it!

allyourbase

Ha, My very first rep (this was over a decade ago) was a $20 Canal St. Tag H Link...

Trashed it after my wrist turned green from my skin reacting to the mystery metal, LOL!

First serious rep was an Omega SMP.

wat44

Mont blanc star

greg_r

My very first was 10 or 11 years ago - a Rolex Day/Date.