Sign in to follow this  
tekilla

Paypal Fees when buying a Rep

SeanusMaximus
Their postage charges are also on the low side-- $20 for EMS (1-3 items). EMS in my experience is the quickest and best shipping method to the US. Takes about 7 days. The home delivery is by courier--personal.

Are most TD's pretty fair with their EMS charges? Guessing EMS is the quickest, safest way to get your goods?

Generally yes- just dont expect the tracking to be useful :D

JohnG
Their postage charges are also on the low side-- $20 for EMS (1-3 items). EMS in my experience is the quickest and best shipping method to the US. Takes about 7 days. The home delivery is by courier--personal.

Are most TD's pretty fair with their EMS charges? Guessing EMS is the quickest, safest way to get your goods?

I know most people say it is quicker, but the last few packages I got via EMS took SO long to leave China that the delivery time was over two weeks, in one case over three weeks. Yet the stuff I get via first class mail is always here in a week or two. I really hate coughing up the extra now - at least for me it takes at least as long and costs several times as much.

SeanusMaximus

I know most people say it is quicker, but the last few packages I got via EMS took SO long to leave China that the delivery time was over two weeks, in one case over three weeks. Yet the stuff I get via first class mail is always here in a week or two. I really hate coughing up the extra now - at least for me it takes at least as long and costs several times as much.

I guess its one of those personal experience things John, I had a few EMS packages from Rob that took 4 days from BK to UK, and would have been 3 if customs had hurried haha :D

torobravo

PayPal is not very happy to see you have ¨friends¨ all over the world sending you hundreds of dollar gifts, they shot me down a few times for that. But the biggest problem is that if buyer withdraws back the money for any reason, PP treats the seller as a nobody. That´s why forums are good in using PP because at least you know who are you dealing with. Why do you think on DHgate they don´t take this option..?