Sign in to follow this  
chriszammett

My Pam's on new straps

chriszammett

So the 111h did have a heroic 18 strap (which is will still use), but I got this cheap (about $75) strap off paneristi. I can't praise it enough. Quick delivery from canada and so very supple. Only slight gripe it it could do with being a bit thicker. That said, really happy with it. Think it looks good.

111.jpg

My new Pam 111 PVD is on it's long awaited Red12 strap. Love the colouring of the strap and think it looks great. Not convinced I am 100% satisfied with every aspect of it though, but am gonna have a chat with the maker. It is VERY stiff, but I'm sure it'll loosen up with wearing. Looks kick ass on the PVD though I reckon.

111pvd.jpg

greg_r

Straps look good - disappointing that the Red12 strap is so stiff, though - stiff straps bug me.

chriszammett

hmm, yeah. If it softens, no problem. I think the heroic one was quite stiff early on. If it doesn't I will be a little peeved.

Can't rave about the other one enough. If anyone wants the makers contact details let me know.

I've taken the screen protector off now greg! :)

greg_r
hmm, yeah. If it softens, no problem. I think the heroic one was quite stiff early on. If it doesn't I will be a little peeved.

Can't rave about the other one enough. If anyone wants the makers contact details let me know.

I've taken the screen protector off now greg! ;)

LOL! Good. Just make sure you leave the TRL on.... (It DOES have a TRL, I hope? :) )

P_Diddy

does applying 'leather moisturiser' for leather seats, soften stiff leather straps? :)

I've taken the screen protector off now greg! ;)

greg_r
does applying 'leather moisturiser' for leather seats, soften stiff leather straps? ;)

No, but it makes your wrist go all greasy....

:)

chriszammett

I will definitely leave the TRL on, if I knew what that was!

Luthier

I just found Tandy Leather shop in 1 mile distance from my house, will visit tomorrow morning.

I'm eager to make a few strappzzz...

;)

greg_r
I will definitely leave the TRL on, if I knew what that was!

Ah - sorry. In-joke - I forgot that you hadn't been around the boards for long. The Thin Red Line - protector of watch backs and a source of much silliness in the past.

Check out: http://www.replica-watch-guide.net/forum/i...mp;hl=thin+line for a giggle.

JohnG

Awesome straps man! Love the one from Paneristi!