Sign in to follow this  
MikeMcNair

Relisting due to server loss: Manshubiji parnis is awesome!

MikeMcNair

I posted this last week but it got erased and I think JDOE may like this, and frankly, I want all to see because this is a STEAL!!!

74 dollars from Manshubiji (if you register for the site)

Seagull st 2350 auto with date and power reserve

Decent strap

Decent lume

Pix say it all.....

The strap it came on (24/24 from a Pam homage cause I didn't like the strap it was sulpoemsed to come with)

d9c4dce6.jpg

On my ACH strap....

09bd30b3.jpg

f6f2e889.jpg

739f1a85.jpg

f302c501.jpg

b2d30414.jpg

28146aa7.jpg

70f5f536.jpg

Next to the 42mm I got from them also, which my old lady now wears...

40547eaf.jpg

jdoe
I posted this last week but it got erased and I think JDOE may like this, and frankly, I want all to see because this is a STEAL!!!

74 dollars from Manshubiji (if you register for the site)

At that price what's there not to like. In fact the readability is outstanding!!

Great catch, myself I shall have to restrain myself as my cash is destined for the "custom project", as well as a certain JLC and some odd pieces on Mike's bench!

kolchak

Looks really nice. Does he offer a super lume optiom?

Ive been a parnis snob but may check them out... especially if he has same model in PVD.

MikeMcNair
Looks really nice. Does he offer a super lume optiom?

Ive been a parnis snob but may check them out... especially if he has same model in PVD.

i offer super lume :dingleberry-nemesis:

as for the PVD, they have a really sick one. peep this.....

54216.jpg

or this......

59349.jpg

or this...... (with grey dial......)

49266.jpg

hell, they ghave chrono's, blue, white, orange dials.

tons of stuff man. all like 73-74 dollars, and with 30 dollar DHL shipping, 3 days from payment to wrist.

flottiglia

Nice Mike,i have nothing but good to say about Manbushijie,i had a big problem with a lost order and he was a total gent and sorted it out for me.

GC

i agree...

IMG_1958.jpg

IMG_1974.jpg

KeNnY

I can't remember what did I wrote last week !! :D

Wirral_guy

From these pics I'd like to have a look around Manshubiji - what or who is he\she\it?

Thanks

Dave

MikeMcNair

Manshubiji dot com

Be sure to REGISTER for the site, as registered members get the cheaper (wholesale) price!!!!

I have been shocked by how fast the shipping is (DHL is 3 days from payment to wrist), how well he communicates, and the quality of products!!

In fact, I serviced a few and that's what made me buy 2, their quality:price ratio is far better than most reps!!!

flottiglia
Manshubiji dot com

Be sure to REGISTER for the site, as registered members get the cheaper (wholesale) price!!!!

I have been shocked by how fast the shipping is (DHL is 3 days from payment to wrist), how well he communicates, and the quality of products!!

In fact, I serviced a few and that's what made me buy 2, their quality:price ratio is far better than most reps!!!

Couldn't agree more Mike,you have to wonder sometimes why we pay such a premium for a dial logo and a bit of engraving.This sterile and Parnis stuff is coming out of the rep factories,theres no doubt about that but its not far off half the price in some cases.

The watches i have had from him are well assembled,dust free and properly oiled.He packages them properly too.

Tits McGee

Just received mine Friday. I'm also impressed. For the money, you can't beat it. I've got 3 reps from 3 different other dealers on the way. Those guys will be hard pressed to beat Manbushijie. Great quality, fast delivery, & phenomenal pricing. This watch is beautiful.

57230.jpg

paule11
Manshubiji dot com

Site must be offline

KeNnY
Just received mine Friday. I'm also impressed. For the money, you can't beat it. I've got 3 reps from 3 different other dealers on the way. Those guys will be hard pressed to beat Manbushijie. Great quality, fast delivery, & phenomenal pricing. This watch is beautiful.

57230.jpg

I think I will buy me this parnis, nevertheless it is PARNIS on dial, but the watch looks amazing ! Why can't they make IWC like this, with power resrve, without using 7750 movement with seconds at 6 ??

Crusader

I'm not sure about that :D

I asked him about shipping to Slovenia, how long does it usually takes and his answer was:

''we much experience''

That's was all :D

But still, I ordered from him, just waiting now for the watch. He really has tons of great reviews and I want to try his quality by myself.

KeNnY

I think he mean, we have much experience with shipping there ! :D I have ordered once also Big Pilot from him, but I wanted brown leather strap. He sent me the black strap with the watch, and email they don't have the brown strap now, but he also sent an quality MonthBlac replica pen with the package (normally selling around 48USD with our trusted dealers) ! and later 2 weeks , he send me also that brown leather strap.

I know that there are problems with claims with him, as Greg said, but I didn't had bad experience with him. But I must say again, things what Manbushije can find, can find also JacksonTse.

Crusader

Yea, I understand, he really sounds as a good guy. By the reviews I read, he has great watches. I was just suprised by such short answer :D

I ordered that Submariner PVD sterile which I told you about, just waiting for it now :D